Multi Team

i have really hated the new mutiteam because you cant 2by2 with a lot of people and instaid of doing 3/4 i know a lot of people that would want the old muti team 2/7 because it was more fun more kiss and the rocket race was so fun that you flip so much you can make it and drive faster please bring it back. people got more kills and sprees and doulbes and tripples and even overalls even on rocket race and you did more maps on the rocket race instaid of 1 map thank you have a nice day.

any chance of 2 player teams coming back i miss it D:

I do love me some RHR, but I’d be willing to settle on a 4v4v4v4 version of multi-team. I would love to play CTF against 3 other teams.

> I do love me some RHR, but I’d be willing to settle on a 4v4v4v4 version of multi-team. I would love to play CTF against 3 other teams.

4 player teams would be good :slight_smile: i just dont like that its currently 3 player teams :confused:

To be honest, I think it’s better the way it is now. Objective games make far more sense now than back when a team consisted of only two people. Now you have two team mates who help defend you while you’re carrying the oddball. When it was only one team mate, oddball wasn’t any fun at all because that one guy quickly got overwhelmed. But now there’s actual team work going on in that playlist because it’s three people per team.

The new one is crap, if you look on Bungies much more popular forum the majority of the community is after the return of the old multi team

Just played in a game of multi-team where this -Yoink- was in a party with 3 other of his high ranking booster friends. He was on me and my friends team and he would shoot rockets at our Warthog the whole game and when he would drive he wouldn’t go for the ring. Luckily I know how to drive a damn Warthog and his friends came in 3rd. We won but it took almost twice as long. 343 we need a vote to kick button or no more parties over 3 in multi-team please.

Halo: Reach’s community is really -Yoinked!- up right now btw

Hmm, I’m a little scared of a vote to kick button, because I fear that it would be abused. I’m also not particularly keen on limiting the number of players for fun playlists like this one, as many times I’ve entered with a mass group of friends and had a ton of fun playing the game properly.

> Hmm, I’m a little scared of a vote to kick button, because I fear that it would be abused. I’m also not particularly keen on limiting the number of players for fun playlists like this one, as many times I’ve entered with a mass group of friends and had a ton of fun playing the game properly.

You could do that in a custom game. I feel it would prevent way more bad then good. Maybe I don’t care as much because I only have 2 halo buddies that I play with. And how would it be abused? People won’t willingly get rid of a teammate just because. Would put them at a disadvantage

bring back old mutiteam its better and more fun the old rocket race is better on a mongoose and you had 7 maps missed the old mutiteam 2v2 with 6 teams and more colors old elite slayer and slayer is way better bring old mutiteam back