Multi-Team Swat

Is so bad on Ragnorok it’s almost sick.
You either spawn and get rocked by the 4 other teams or run for cover and camp – you have to employ this tactic or you’re going to get picked off by DMR fire.
Thoughts on this?

Multi Team anything on Ragnarock is a struggle but SWAT with 6 teams is an abomination of a GT.

. DMR is too accurate
. the map is too open (both combined reduce map movement)
. there’s too many players
. SWAT should stay in its own playlist and not infect others (if I want to play COD I already have another disc for that)

Why does it matter 343i doesn’t care about what we think. All they do is what they care about. Prefect example is the Covenant stuff its all Fug weak that it doesn’t make a slit bit of since. Plus if 343 really care about there community you wouldn’t be playing Ragnarock in Multi Team you would be on a different map that make since like Long Bow, Shatter, Wreckage and so on.[-p

No one will judge you if you quit, at least I won’t because if this map comes up for swat in MT I just leave, no point wasting my time playing somebody’s bad decision.

Edited by Moderator - Do not threaten others, including forum members, administrators, and nonforum members.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> Multi Team anything on Ragnarock is a struggle but SWAT with 6 teams is an abomination of a GT.
>
> . DMR is too accurate
> . the map is too open (both combined reduce map movement)
> . there’s too many players
> . SWAT should stay in its own playlist and not infect others (if I want to play COD I already have another disc for that)

Yeah multi team swat is one of the worst things ever. Whoever thought it was a good idea should be shot. Please remove it from multi team.

Ragnorok in MT is bad period. Same thing with Swat, it doesn’t matter what map that gametype is on.

Use this thread please:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst202126_Multi-Team-Feedback.aspx

Thanks