Multi Team Please

i miss multi team it was my favorite game type in Reach and in H3 the massive multi kills everywhere you look the pure carnage everywhere as well funnest game type in halo history in my opinion. please bring it back 343

343 knows what is fun to you even though you don’t know yourself. You actually find multi-team boring, and really have more fun with flinching and random weapon drops and perk mayhem.

Rocket Race with mongeese pL0x

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post non-constructive or inappropriate content. This includes politically-charged remarks.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343 is like Obama, they know what to do to fix things but would rather deliberately ruin things.

This post is going to be deleted.

Mutli-team is indeed the most fun! And my favorite playlist too! Do it up, 343!

Taaarue

They take out Multi team they put Extraction :343i:

343i would rather force games on us which we don’t like , in hopes that we will . I mean , an Extraction playlist , seriously ? Great job …

> Rocket Race with mongeese pL0x

Please no… Rocket Hog Race ruined Multi-team in Reach. Every game, you get stuck playing it. I have to admit in Halo 3, Rocket race was a blast but not in multi-team please.

Then again we don’t have to worry about that since they removed the race gametype altogether.

> 343i would rather force games on us which we don’t like , in hopes that we will . I mean , an Extraction playlist , seriously ? Great job …

Extraction is one of the better playlists in the game if you have a team that is willing to play the objective.

I agree though, we absolutely need multi-team. I’ve been lobbying for it since the game released. Every other Halo game had it and it was my go to playlist. Please, bring it back…

> Rocket Race with mongeese pL0x

Yes, bring back multi-team, extremely fun playlist, but for god’s sake do not ruin it by including the monstrosity that was rocket hog race, or mongoose race.

Each to their own, I used to love the rocket hog race, it was crazy.

But Multi Team YES YES YES!
Its the one play list I do miss from other games.
Total carnage! Ah happy days!

Ah multi-team. Such good memories. Whenever I just wanted to chill and have fun I loved going into multi-team for the ridiculous, non-stop carnage. Hopefully Halo 4 will adopt it somewhere down the road.

> 343i would rather force games on us which we don’t like , in hopes that we will . I mean , an Extraction playlist , seriously ? Great job …

In their defense, Extraction is a good gametype. So is Dominion, but we need more than just new stuff.

Extraction is a just a prettier Territories. It’s not bad, but its not amazing either. They need to bring back playlists that have been classics like multi-team which was my favorite Social playlist in H3. They just need to start listening to us, the true fans, more

Hopefully in the near future…

As long as it isn’t infinity. I almost sure they will make an infinity variant for it anyways…but oh well

For some reason, I doubt its going to happen. And if it did come back, they would ruin it in some way.

I always did like Multi-team from 3 and Reach though beside Rocket Hog Race.

To all the reach rocket race haters: It was nearly if not always the third option, so it always took a clear majority for it to win the vote. What I hated was elite slayer, which was always on top, now that sucked.

To all those extraction haters: extraction may just be my favorite objective gametype in 4(not saying much I know): but we should just agree that both gametypes should have been in matchmaking since the beginning, and not blame one playlist finally getting it’s day, because the other hasn’t yet. 343 dropped the ball, it’s not extractions fault.