Multi-Team Playlist?

Any word on this playlist?

Always had a blast with it.

Multiple teams engaging each other in war is not a realistic war games training simulation scenario. Isn’t that fun?

• 343 Industries

(I’m not really 343 if anyone thinks I’m trying to impersonate for the record, this is called a joke)

I hope it does make a return.

> Multiple teams engaging each other in war is not a realistic war games training simulation scenario. Isn’t that fun?
>
> - 343 Industries
>
>
> (I’m not really 343 if anyone thinks I’m trying to impersonate for the record, this is called a joke)

So are you quoting this from 343??

And secondly, WHAT?!

How so? And who cares! ITS FUN! Halo 3 had it! So did Reach! Not sure if Halo 2 did, don’t recall

> Multiple teams engaging each other in war is not a realistic war games training simulation scenario. Isn’t that fun?
>
> - 343 Industries
>
>
> (I’m not really 343 if anyone thinks I’m trying to impersonate for the record, this is called a joke)

Then why do we have FFA regicide?

This is pretty much all of my want, aside from Rocket Race which needs to die in a hole and stay out of the playlist.

I don’t see any reason not to have it. How can they explain FFA Regicide?

The lack of Multi-Team isn’t a canonical reason, it just simply isn’t part of the line up for Halo 4 at this time.

It is completely possible for Multi-Team to return as a rotational playlist in the future.

> This is pretty much all of my want, aside from Rocket Race which needs to die in a hole and stay out of the playlist.

Lmao but its so amusing!