Multi-Team options...

I haven’t found any significant problems that haven’t already been brought to your attention. So, this where I suggest a new gametype, familiar to Halo universe; how about some multi-team?

I understand that there are many doubles searching and since more populated games is always better, I was thinking 2v2v2, all gametypes. I suppose you’d have to add two more teams to the games list, perhaps yellow and purple. Too much, too soon? Let me know.

> 2533274793592069;1:
> I haven’t found any significant problems that haven’t already been brought to your attention. So, this where I suggest a new gametype, familiar to Halo universe; how about some multi-team?
>
> I understand that there are many doubles searching and since more populated games is always better, I was thinking 2v2v2, all gametypes. I suppose you’d have to add two more teams to the games list, perhaps yellow and purple. Too much, too soon? Let me know.

Soudns really awesome - but dude, Im really sad that we dont even have rumble maps and stuff like this :confused:

Would absolutely love some 2v2v2 and even some 6 man FFA.

I was just talking to my buddy about this last night. He tried setting up a skirmish with 3 teams thinking it was already a thing.
I am totally on board for a multi team and/or FFA gametype.

Thanks for the update! I see there is still a chance for something like multi-team in a future update. I realize the maps are balanced based on two teams, so it would follow that new maps would have to be made to suit 2v2v2 gametypes. Which surly lowers the odds of any integration. But we can still put the idea out there.