Multi Team? Nice try 343

Who here is really enjoying Multi Team? Doesn’t it need more than just Slayer? Doesn’t it need more than Big Team Battle maps? I remember the best time I ever had playing Multi Team was in Halo Reach. We had so many different options inside that play list, it always kept it interesting. It was like an Action Sack + Objective + Slayer hell of a time. It was always fun to get a buddy or two and just goof off for awhile in crazy games. Games like Crazy King, Rocket Race, 3 ball Oddball. Games that no matter what the outcome was always fun. And what’s with these big -Yoink- maps. When you are only able to play slayer and you’re on these huge maps build for 8v8, once someone locks down the power weapons the game is basically over. It always ends up with me being excited to get in a game of Multi Team and by the end of my first match I’m done with the playlist and sometimes the game as a whole. Nice try 343 by giving us more variety in matchmaking, but we need the craziness of Multi Team that we all came to love. Bring back the randomness please!

due to them being 3v3v3v3 regular 4v4 maps are too small for them. it either needs to be 2v2v2v2 on arena maps or 4v4v4v4 on BTB maps.

Yes! Objectives are a must. King of the Hill would be perfect, as would 3-ball Oddball… sadly we have neither at our disposal right now, but hopefully 343i will make them possible for custom games and then implement them in to arena. Other fun games like headhunter worked well in multi-team on reach too.

> 2533274881086487;2:
> due to them being 3v3v3v3 regular 4v4 maps are too small for them. it either needs to be 2v2v2v2 on arena maps or 4v4v4v4 on BTB maps.

or 3v3v3 on arena maps. There are arena maps that’d be able to cater 3v3v3v3 though, and I did at one point get a match on Torque! I think The Rig would be ok too.

It should have just stayed 2 v 2 v 2 v2 on the non btb maps. Would have been more exciting and the btb maps graphically just dont cut the mustard at all.

Ironic though that torque is able to have 12 people and yet ffa leaves us with 6 players on an enormous map. It takes forever to find kills on this map.

Needs objectives.

> 2533274881086487;2:
> due to them being 3v3v3v3 regular 4v4 maps are too small for them. it either needs to be 2v2v2v2 on arena maps or 4v4v4v4 on BTB maps.

You have a point standered multi team like h3,4 and reach are on 4v4 maps but the halo 5 multi team on Standered maps no that will get more hate then it has already so yeah BTB maps or medium maps are the right size for h5 multi team

I’m ok with BTB maps if we’re playing Rocket Race but we played classic Objective Multi Team on great Reach maps like Countdown, Aslyum, and The Cage. On Halo 3 maps like The Pit, Foundry, and Narrows. All of which were small to medium maps and were played on as 3v3v3v3, 2v2v2v2, and as 2v2v2v2v2v2. They have the ability to recreate these great maps using Forge that they keep updating. All I’m asking is they fix the game type and make it fun as it once was. And to do that we need more Objectives, more craziness, more maps, and more fun.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

Perfectly fine w/h how 343i is doing this. Just wait, they’ll thow something out there…and don’t forget to join Bloodlines of Ghosts for a free req pack. Care to help?