Multi Team In Halo 4

In Halo 3 multi-team was multiple teams of 2. In Halo Reach multi-team was multiple teams of 3. What can we expect from multi team in Halo 4? Any ideas or suggestions?

It needs to be teams of 2, with 8 people total. 12 people is clearly too many.

I liked Reach’s Multi-Team a lot.

Teams of 2 were the best. IMO

Reach switched to teams of 3 to accommodate for RHR.

Rocket race was more fun on the mongoose. IMO

> Teams of 2 were the best. IMO
>
> Reach switched to teams of 3 to accommodate for RHR.
>
> Rocket race was more fun on the mongoose. IMO

I agree. I hate Rocket Hog Race. Now its just full of people who play for kills. Rocket Race on the Mongoose was a great way to have a relaxing game and just have fun without having to worry about K/D or anything like that. However, I personally enjoy the 3 player teams more for slayer and objectives

I really wish they would just put Rocket Hog gametypes in their own playlist. I love Multi-Team gametypes (and btw I prefer teams of 2, teams of 3 were far too hectic) but I hateeeee Rocket Hog. I can never play Multi-Team anymore because I always end up in that gametype (everyone votes for it).

Multi Team in Halo 4 should not include Rocket Race.

There, I said it.

Halo 3 had 4 teams of 2
Halo:Reach had 6 teams of 2 before switching to 4 teams of 3.

I would think that 6 teams of 2 would be great, but 4 teams of 3 is also good. Maybe there is a way to incorporate both in a multi-team playlist.

I kinda want to see them do 4 teams of 4 players. I love how crazy multi-team is in reach and throwing more players into the mix on bigger maps that could have heavier vehicles and weapons would be nothing but pure chaos. don’t get me wrong, I know for some of you that doesn’t sound appealing but thats why theres regular team slayer. multi-team is suppose to be crazy and unpredictable.

> I kinda want to see them do 4 teams of 4 players. I love how crazy multi-team is in reach and throwing more players into the mix on bigger maps that could have heavier vehicles and weapons would be nothing but pure chaos. don’t get me wrong, I know for some of you that doesn’t sound appealing but thats why theres regular team slayer. multi-team is suppose to be crazy and unpredictable.

I absolutely agree. While the teams of 2 is also very fun, I personally prefer the teams of 3 because it just seems to make it crazier. Some people hate it because its too hectic, but thats what I like about it. That being said, I also think a Big Multi Team type of playlist would very exciting. Can you imagine 4 teams of 4 on a huge map fighting for one sniper, or one rocket, or one Warthog? It would be insane

I much prefer the way you have to play with teams of 2 so i’d definitely vote for that but 4 teams of 4 could b good too. If that was done i think it’d have to be a seperate playlist because there are hardly any 2 teamed playlists and i love em! :slight_smile:

I think there should be two types of MT.

1. 4 teams of 2 that uses the smaller normal sized maps.
  2. 4 teams of 4 that uses BTB maps for outragous fun.

> Multi Team in Halo 4 should not include Rocket Race.
>
>
> There, I said it.

I totally agree with this statement. Everyone else was thinking it, he just said it.

> I kinda want to see them do 4 teams of 4 players. I love how crazy multi-team is in reach and throwing more players into the mix on bigger maps that could have heavier vehicles and weapons would be nothing but pure chaos. don’t get me wrong, I know for some of you that doesn’t sound appealing but thats why theres regular team slayer. multi-team is suppose to be crazy and unpredictable.

Four teams of four? That would be so great! And, as Shamona said…

> I think there should be two types of MT.
> 1. 4 teams of 2 that uses the smaller normal sized maps.
> 2. 4 teams of 4 that uses BTB maps for outrageous fun.

This would be the best way to do it. Also, I liked the four teams of two rather than the four teams of three, but that is just my opinion.

4 teams of 2.

I didn’t really like 6 teams of 2 or 4 teams of 3.

6 teams of 2 but i would like to see how 4 teams of 4 would play.

Reach’s Multi-Team was wonderfully chaotic. Bring that back!

Teams of 2 or 3 is with me

I would prefer 6 teams of 2 for several reasons.

• I can play with a friend on our own without having to worry about the competitiveness of Team Doubles.

• More hectic than 4 teams of 3 or 4 teams of 2, many people like myself enjoy constant non-stop explosive action.

• Rocket Race >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rocket Hog Race

Multi-team in Reach used to be 6 teams of 2; only when Rocket 'Hog Race was introduced did it become 4 of 3. And if the sticky detonator of H4 has no EMP functionality, then having someone ride shotgun in H4 Rocket 'Hog Race might not be nearly as useful.

> I think there should be two types of MT.
> 1. 4 teams of 2 that uses the smaller normal sized maps.
> 2. 4 teams of 4 that uses BTB maps for outragous fun.

That sounds amazing