Multi-player?

Ok so I can launch the game fine, I try the trainings and that all loads fine too, but when I try and play the acctual multi-player it just loads forever… iv waited for up to an hour an a couple occasions and still just loading. am I doing something wrong or is this an issue? BTW I allready uninstaled and reinstalled when I had the same trouble last weekend. I’m realy excited to play this game im bummed it doesn’t seem to like me.

Multiplayer is only available at certain periods of time, these being 10am-2pm and 5pm-9pm (Pacific Standard Time). Every other time it’s just going to give you an infinite loading screen if you try and launch it. They really should just gray the multiplayer option out when it’s not available.

> 2533274892901745;2:
> Multiplayer is only available at certain periods of time, these being 10am-2pm and 5pm-9pm (Pacific Standard Time). Every other time it’s just going to give you an infinite loading screen if you try and launch it. They really should just gray the multiplayer option out when it’s not available.

Thank you for letting my know, I feel kinda silly but I didn’t see that lol. Thank you

> 2533274892901745;2:
> Multiplayer is only available at certain periods of time, these being 10am-2pm and 5pm-9pm (Pacific Standard Time). Every other time it’s just going to give you an infinite loading screen if you try and launch it. They really should just gray the multiplayer option out when it’s not available.

Do you know where to find the times it is active?

> 2535455909293704;4:
> > 2533274892901745;2:
> > Multiplayer is only available at certain periods of time, these being 10am-2pm and 5pm-9pm (Pacific Standard Time). Every other time it’s just going to give you an infinite loading screen if you try and launch it. They really should just gray the multiplayer option out when it’s not available.
>
> Do you know where to find the times it is active?

In your invite message on Halowaypoint.

> 2535455909293704;4:
> > 2533274892901745;2:
> > Multiplayer is only available at certain periods of time, these being 10am-2pm and 5pm-9pm (Pacific Standard Time). Every other time it’s just going to give you an infinite loading screen if you try and launch it. They really should just gray the multiplayer option out when it’s not available.
>
> Do you know where to find the times it is active?

You can find them in the September edition of Inside Infinite, or in the Technical Preview Overview blog, or, if you got a flight notification, it should be there too.