Multi-player is Poor ATM

The multi-player currently promotes camping. No doubt that the DMR is the go-to weapon for noobs, as it is by far the best all-round gun in the game.

M395 DMR - is a gas-operated magazine-fed marksman rifle that maintains a smart-linked, telescopic, rail-mounted sight for scout personnel. <mark>This rifle favours mid-range to long-range combat, offering impressive stopping power.</mark>
As the DMR is currently the go-to gun, most Slayer-types become long-range pot-shots, which results in slow-paced boring game-play. Not even Battlefield 3 is this slow, and I played that for 600+ hours.
On top of this Personal Ordinance rewards those who manage to camp long enough to get more power weapons in which to camp with.

You can argue that one could just play a game-type with-out Personal Ordinance, but I’m afraid the camping is even worse in these game-types. CTF, Oddball and KotH are ruined by those who choose to kill-blam! rather than play the objective and win the game.

P.S I’m not a fan of Slayer Pro.

> The multi-player currently promotes camping. No doubt that the DMR is the go-to weapon for noobs, as it is by far the best all-round gun in the game.
>
> M395 DMR - is a gas-operated magazine-fed marksman rifle that maintains a smart-linked, telescopic, rail-mounted sight for scout personnel. <mark>This rifle favours mid-range to long-range combat, offering impressive stopping power.</mark>
> As the DMR is currently the go-to gun, most Slayer-types become long-range pot-shots, which results in slow-paced boring game-play. Not even Battlefield 3 is this slow, and I played that for 600+ hours.
> On top of this Personal Ordinance rewards those who manage to camp long enough to get more power weapons in which to camp with.
>
> You can argue that one could just play a game-type with-out Personal Ordinance, but I’m afraid the camping is even worse in these game-types. CTF, Oddball and KotH are ruined by those who choose to kill-blam! rather than play the objective and win the game.
>
> P.S I’m not a fan of Slayer Pro.

you’re just bad at the game, the game is perfect the way it is

> > The multi-player currently promotes camping. No doubt that the DMR is the go-to weapon for noobs, as it is by far the best all-round gun in the game.
> >
> > M395 DMR - is a gas-operated magazine-fed marksman rifle that maintains a smart-linked, telescopic, rail-mounted sight for scout personnel. <mark>This rifle favours mid-range to long-range combat, offering impressive stopping power.</mark>
> > As the DMR is currently the go-to gun, most Slayer-types become long-range pot-shots, which results in slow-paced boring game-play. Not even Battlefield 3 is this slow, and I played that for 600+ hours.
> > On top of this Personal Ordinance rewards those who manage to camp long enough to get more power weapons in which to camp with.
> >
> > You can argue that one could just play a game-type with-out Personal Ordinance, but I’m afraid the camping is even worse in these game-types. CTF, Oddball and KotH are ruined by those who choose to kill-blam! rather than play the objective and win the game.
> >
> > P.S I’m not a fan of Slayer Pro.
>
> you’re just bad at the game, the game is perfect the way it is

Nah, he’s not bad. He has valid points. You’re wrong when you say it’s fine the way it is.

PV destroys campers

> > The multi-player currently promotes camping. No doubt that the DMR is the go-to weapon for noobs, as it is by far the best all-round gun in the game.
> >
> > M395 DMR - is a gas-operated magazine-fed marksman rifle that maintains a smart-linked, telescopic, rail-mounted sight for scout personnel. <mark>This rifle favours mid-range to long-range combat, offering impressive stopping power.</mark>
> > As the DMR is currently the go-to gun, most Slayer-types become long-range pot-shots, which results in slow-paced boring game-play. Not even Battlefield 3 is this slow, and I played that for 600+ hours.
> > On top of this Personal Ordinance rewards those who manage to camp long enough to get more power weapons in which to camp with.
> >
> > You can argue that one could just play a game-type with-out Personal Ordinance, but I’m afraid the camping is even worse in these game-types. CTF, Oddball and KotH are ruined by those who choose to kill-blam! rather than play the objective and win the game.
> >
> > P.S I’m not a fan of Slayer Pro.
>
> you’re just bad at the game, the game is perfect the way it is

Complex would say otherwise

You are right. I am protesting the Multiplayer until the DMR gets a nerf. It is limited powerful. Half the time, DMR users just stand still and pump you full of lead. Why strafe? They know no other gun can compete.

> You are right. I am protesting the Multiplayer until the DMR gets a nerf. It is limited powerful. Half the time, DMR users just stand still and pump you full of lead. Why strafe? They know no other gun can compete.

Although I agree with what you are saying, I didn’t post this to whine about the DMR. I find that the combination of the DMR and Personal ordinance creates stale game-play and other game-types are full of people who would rather get kills than play the objective.

How the heck do you have problems with campers? I haven’t been in a slow paced game what so ever. Had the occasional Camo guy but PV helps out a lot. So can’t relate to you there. I think you are just attempting to troll. The dmr is a noob weapon? Those are just your opinions and maybe some of these guys feel like you but I strongly disagree. Light rifle works great for me. Dmr is pretty beast. AR actually feels like a gun and not a water gun like in reach.

The other day somebody shot me in the face with Rockets and I died. Please nerf them 343!!!

People say that certain features promote camping, and then other people say that Halo is all amount controlling certain areas of the map.

Isn’t that inherently one and the same? I’ve gotten complaints that I’m camping A base in dominion when I’m actually on defense. People have complained that I’m camping my flag when I’m defending. I’m camping the hill in King of the Hill but I’m capturing the hill.

Camping is a legitimate strategy and it is used to hold areas of the map (hill on Valhalla), choke points and lanes to redirect enemies.

You shouldn’t have a problem with campers if you use the DMR, Promethean vision and pulse grenades. Please try that out with a team of friends and see how that works.

> > > The multi-player currently promotes camping. No doubt that the DMR is the go-to weapon for noobs, as it is by far the best all-round gun in the game.
> > >
> > > M395 DMR - is a gas-operated magazine-fed marksman rifle that maintains a smart-linked, telescopic, rail-mounted sight for scout personnel. <mark>This rifle favours mid-range to long-range combat, offering impressive stopping power.</mark>
> > > As the DMR is currently the go-to gun, most Slayer-types become long-range pot-shots, which results in slow-paced boring game-play. Not even Battlefield 3 is this slow, and I played that for 600+ hours.
> > > On top of this Personal Ordinance rewards those who manage to camp long enough to get more power weapons in which to camp with.
> > >
> > > You can argue that one could just play a game-type with-out Personal Ordinance, but I’m afraid the camping is even worse in these game-types. CTF, Oddball and KotH are ruined by those who choose to kill-blam! rather than play the objective and win the game.
> > >
> > > P.S I’m not a fan of Slayer Pro.
> >
> > you’re just bad at the game, the game is perfect the way it is
>
> Nah, he’s not bad. He has valid points. You’re wrong when you say it’s fine the way it is.

Oh look. Someone who thinks his opinion is fact. Don’t see that here everyday…

> How the heck do you have problems with campers? I haven’t been in a slow paced game what so ever. Had the occasional Camo guy but PV helps out a lot. So can’t relate to you there. I think you are just attempting to troll. The dmr is a noob weapon? Those are just your opinions and maybe some of these guys feel like you but I strongly disagree. Light rifle works great for me. Dmr is pretty beast. AR actually feels like a gun and not a water gun like in reach.

…Said the guy who camps with a DMR. PV might help but you know what, they have it too and they make sure they pop it up all the time because they do not get penalty at all, their position is already known by the enemy so your surprise attacks fail no matter how you plan it.

Sorry I had to punch this camper in the face, anyways on to the topic. I agree with you on those points, the gameplay feels so dull and the system only encourages more to camping and that is what they do, not only do they so have a better control over map, they will also get more kills while they streak up points and when they run out of ammo, hey let´s call the Binary rifle and camp more because we are never running out of ammo and we get better weapons all the time, good game.

> People say that certain features promote camping, and then other people say that Halo is all amount controlling certain areas of the map.
>
> Isn’t that inherently one and the same? I’ve gotten complaints that I’m camping A base in dominion when I’m actually on defense. People have complained that I’m camping my flag when I’m defending. I’m camping the hill in King of the Hill but I’m capturing the hill.
>
> Camping is a legitimate strategy and it is used to hold areas of the map (hill on Valhalla), choke points and lanes to redirect enemies.
>
> You shouldn’t have a problem with campers if you use the DMR, Promethean vision and pulse grenades. Please try that out with a team of friends and see how that works.

Now you have point there yes, but it is a whole different thing now since there are not weapons to control for and when there are not weapons to camp for, there are not places to control for either because you had to have one of these to have a fair chance of victory. Now you can go to place where you know that if you sit there and camp, you will get kills and no one can do anything to you. This whole thing becomes problematic by the fact that guns kill faster than they used to which made it more possible to win 2v1. fights and grenades do so hefty DMG that you can no longer get a revenge with them.

Please consider that some people don´t want to use DMR, because it is a noob gun, it is not meant for a manly man and every manly man knows it is unethical weapon to use at the moment and if they are a team of friends also, then what? “use the DMR it is the best derp”

No, the games not perfect. No game ever is.

But campers? Uh…maybe the odd sniper, sure. Are you telling me that’s changed since Reach? Halo 3? Halo 2 or CE even?
See, I REMEMBER playing Halo:CE on the PC, because I was young and couldn’t afford my own Xbox. And I sure as YOINK! remember camping back then.

Newsflash: Halo 4 has not mystically made everyone a camper. Nor has any Halo game. This is the behaviour of the Internet game. Some people will camp. other will not.

Any Campers I run across will only attract my full ire and every filthy trick I can throw their way. The preferred one is a humiliating knife in the back, of course. But a brutal beat-down, Assault rifle mauling or grenading will often suffice. Or simply out-sniping them, if they are long range.

But, again: This ‘problem’ is not new to Halo 4, or even Halo, and the only way to ‘fix’ it is to change the mentality of gamers. End of.

> > The multi-player currently promotes camping. No doubt that the DMR is the go-to weapon for noobs, as it is by far the best all-round gun in the game.
> >
> > M395 DMR - is a gas-operated magazine-fed marksman rifle that maintains a smart-linked, telescopic, rail-mounted sight for scout personnel. <mark>This rifle favours mid-range to long-range combat, offering impressive stopping power.</mark>
> > As the DMR is currently the go-to gun, most Slayer-types become long-range pot-shots, which results in slow-paced boring game-play. Not even Battlefield 3 is this slow, and I played that for 600+ hours.
> > On top of this Personal Ordinance rewards those who manage to camp long enough to get more power weapons in which to camp with.
> >
> > You can argue that one could just play a game-type with-out Personal Ordinance, but I’m afraid the camping is even worse in these game-types. CTF, Oddball and KotH are ruined by those who choose to kill-blam! rather than play the objective and win the game.
> >
> > P.S I’m not a fan of Slayer Pro.
>
> you’re just bad at the game, the game is perfect the way it is

Dude i just saw your thread lmao stop trolling

Get rid of stats and watch the zerg rush go into effect. People camp and use the DMR because it’s the perfect rifle to protect your precious stats and e-peen. So make a choice, you want the rush get rid of Stats. You want stats then expect the DMR.

> People say that certain features promote camping, and then other people say that Halo is all amount controlling certain areas of the map.
>
> Isn’t that inherently one and the same? I’ve gotten complaints that I’m camping A base in dominion when I’m actually on defense. People have complained that I’m camping my flag when I’m defending. I’m camping the hill in King of the Hill but I’m capturing the hill.
>
> Camping is a legitimate strategy and it is used to hold areas of the map (hill on Valhalla), choke points and lanes to redirect enemies.
>
> You shouldn’t have a problem with campers if you use the DMR, Promethean vision and pulse grenades. Please try that out with a team of friends and see how that works.

I play defense in Dominion 95% of the time as it suits my playstyle better (in fact defensive IS my playstyle!). The only times I don’t is when having to capture a base to avoid/escape last stand or when I have rockets and feel confident enough to use them to go and capture another base. I’ve not had any problems with people complaining though, my comms are set to friends only.

> > > > The multi-player currently promotes camping. No doubt that the DMR is the go-to weapon for noobs, as it is by far the best all-round gun in the game.
> > > >
> > > > M395 DMR - is a gas-operated magazine-fed marksman rifle that maintains a smart-linked, telescopic, rail-mounted sight for scout personnel. <mark>This rifle favours mid-range to long-range combat, offering impressive stopping power.</mark>
> > > > As the DMR is currently the go-to gun, most Slayer-types become long-range pot-shots, which results in slow-paced boring game-play. Not even Battlefield 3 is this slow, and I played that for 600+ hours.
> > > > On top of this Personal Ordinance rewards those who manage to camp long enough to get more power weapons in which to camp with.
> > > >
> > > > You can argue that one could just play a game-type with-out Personal Ordinance, but I’m afraid the camping is even worse in these game-types. CTF, Oddball and KotH are ruined by those who choose to kill-blam! rather than play the objective and win the game.
> > > >
> > > > P.S I’m not a fan of Slayer Pro.
> > >
> > > you’re just bad at the game, the game is perfect the way it is
> >
> > Nah, he’s not bad. He has valid points. You’re wrong when you say it’s fine the way it is.
>
> Oh look. Someone who thinks his opinion is fact. Don’t see that here everyday…

any post thats states it like its a fact is fine. Thats why you are posting it. YOu believe it is fact. To think it is fact simply because someone else said so would be completely, completely, comPLETELY idiotic of someone.

> > People say that certain features promote camping, and then other people say that Halo is all amount controlling certain areas of the map.
> >
> > Isn’t that inherently one and the same? I’ve gotten complaints that I’m camping A base in dominion when I’m actually on defense. People have complained that I’m camping my flag when I’m defending. I’m camping the hill in King of the Hill but I’m capturing the hill.
> >
> > Camping is a legitimate strategy and it is used to hold areas of the map (hill on Valhalla), choke points and lanes to redirect enemies.
> >
> > You shouldn’t have a problem with campers if you use the DMR, Promethean vision and pulse grenades. Please try that out with a team of friends and see how that works.
>
> Please consider that some people don´t want to use DMR, because it is a noob gun, it is not meant for a manly man and every manly man knows it is unethical weapon to use at the moment and if they are a team of friends also, then what? “use the DMR it is the best derp”

You’re not serious about this are you?

> > > > The multi-player currently promotes camping. No doubt that the DMR is the go-to weapon for noobs, as it is by far the best all-round gun in the game.
> > > >
> > > > M395 DMR - is a gas-operated magazine-fed marksman rifle that maintains a smart-linked, telescopic, rail-mounted sight for scout personnel. <mark>This rifle favours mid-range to long-range combat, offering impressive stopping power.</mark>
> > > > As the DMR is currently the go-to gun, most Slayer-types become long-range pot-shots, which results in slow-paced boring game-play. Not even Battlefield 3 is this slow, and I played that for 600+ hours.
> > > > On top of this Personal Ordinance rewards those who manage to camp long enough to get more power weapons in which to camp with.
> > > >
> > > > You can argue that one could just play a game-type with-out Personal Ordinance, but I’m afraid the camping is even worse in these game-types. CTF, Oddball and KotH are ruined by those who choose to kill-blam! rather than play the objective and win the game.
> > > >
> > > > P.S I’m not a fan of Slayer Pro.
> > >
> > > you’re just bad at the game, the game is perfect the way it is
> >
> > Nah, he’s not bad. He has valid points. You’re wrong when you say it’s fine the way it is.
>
> Oh look. Someone who thinks his opinion is fact. Don’t see that here everyday…

My opinion IS fact. That’s absolute! :slight_smile: