Multi-boxing question.

Not even sure if that’s what it’s called, but I’ve been seeing a lot of it in BTB. I was just on one match where I was the only one not doing it. One guy had 5 others under his name just sitting in the corner. Doesn’t seem like it’s cheating, since you can’t control them all. But why would someone do this? Seems stupid.

If it is in BTB, he might not be boosting unless the main one is on the other team.

People on both teams were doing it.

> People on both teams were doing it.

Probably boosting then.

Kind of figured, I just don’t see the point. To get what? As if there’s anything cool to boost for. Haha

> Kind of figured, I just don’t see the point. To get what? As if there’s anything cool to boost for. Haha

Most people think that if they get 100% commendations, or complete some achievements, they can feel more good about themselves.
Silly psychology if you ask me.

> > Kind of figured, I just don’t see the point. To get what? As if there’s anything cool to boost for. Haha
>
> Most people think that if they get 100% commendations, or complete some achievements, they can feel more good about themselves.
> Silly psychology if you ask me.

Especially if they get it through boosting, and not just honest time spent. Seems like a hollow achievement to me.