Much needed additions! Selling and auto-equip

The ability to sell multiple REQs has already been brought up plenty times but as we still haven’t seen it I’m throwing it in with another addition.

Perm Weapon REQ auto-equip would be nice to have. If I have a REQ 1 AR that has sights, I should be able to select that as the default weapon I spawn with. It would also be nice to queue weapons/armor mods as REQ’s come. Say at REQ 4 I get a better AR and BR I need to equip. Having them pre-selected so when that REQ rolls around it just gets added.

This would be a compensation for something like Custom Loadout slots. Having to constantly change weapons each REQ just wastes time.

I think that they should also have a selection for how many of a certain item you want to sell when selling items instead of selling one at a time as it’s really time consuming. Another thing is that they should allow you to buy weapons that you have certifications for, but for double or triple the price you sell them for. I want this because I have had The Answer certification for ages and I have never had one in a bought pack, I’ve only had one in a promotion award!

You guys both have some fantastic ideas. Hopefully 343i will listen and eventually implement some of these.

> 2533274799984539;3:
> You guys both have some fantastic ideas. Hopefully 343i will listen and eventually implement some of these.

Thank you, appreciate the feedback.

It’s a good idea but will only add limited functionality to the game. The easiest way to select read is right after you die. Then you are safe from enemy attacks while your in the req menu. Besides having pre selected req load outs seems like it would be complicated

> 2533274864139918;1:
> The ability to sell multiple REQs has already been brought up plenty times but as we still haven’t seen it I’m throwing it in with another addition.
>
> Perm Weapon REQ auto-equip would be nice to have. If I have a REQ 1 AR that has sights, I should be able to select that as the default weapon I spawn with. It would also be nice to queue weapons/armor mods as REQ’s come. Say at REQ 4 I get a better AR and BR I need to equip. Having them pre-selected so when that REQ rolls around it just gets added.
>
> This would be a compensation for something like Custom Loadout slots. Having to constantly change weapons each REQ just wastes time.

I was looking for a forum like this because I had the same exact idea of auto equip REQs. I really, really hope they add this, it will save so much time. Also, it is easy to forget about armor mods. I think it should be customizable in the menu, and when you reach a certain REQ, you spawn with those weapons. Also, maybe there could be a button at REQ stations to do it from there. Because it is dangerous to spend time in a REQ station during battle, but you sometimes need higher REQ loadouts.