MUCH better idea instead of the customizable loadouts.

Keep the current traditional Halo system we all know and love in which we all spawn with the same weapons as each other.
But, there is a twist.
Let the players customize weapons in the loadout menu, in which they unlock different modifications, weapons, attachments etrc
And when they pick up weapons during the match, it will be their own customized one. So if I picked up a Battle Rifle, I’d get my own; Scopes, attachments everything. Whereas if another guy picked it up, he’d the one he customized. Like I did.
This works much better and sticks to the Halo formula true and well. Also implementing even more skil since players would have to judge when it would the best time to get that weapon when under fire since they would know how good it is.
Also balance with modifications are needed.

And some of you will be wondering about realism? Pleasse.

This is a environmental simulator we’re supposed to be fighting in right?

So what do you think? Please support this. Much better and innovative than what we’re currently supposed to have.

Bump.

Its a coincidence that I always thought of Halo MP as a simulator…

I would prefer loadouts, I want to have a choice what weapon I am going to be using.

I would prefer to have a choice of weapons that I know are balanced according to each other (and therefore be balanced) rather than have to choose out of a ton of attachments that would undoubtedly lead to one option being much better than anything else, and therefore be almost exclusively used by anybody.

In plus, weapon attachments wouldn’t do much to change the weapon’s behaviour anyway, at least not compared to using a completely different weapon. Let’s just stick to what 343 Industries gave us.

> I would prefer to have a choice of weapons that I know are balanced according to each other (and therefore be balanced) rather than have to choose out of a ton of attachments that would undoubtedly lead to one option being much better than anything else, and therefore be almost exclusively used by anybody.
>
> In plus, weapon attachments wouldn’t do much to change the weapon’s behaviour anyway, at least not compared to using a completely different weapon. Let’s just stick to what 343 Industries gave us.

I mean things like Scopes.
And yes balance should be taken into consideration.
But since you like using your own weapons, wouldn’t this be better since every single weapon you pick up is your own customized one?

Frankie already said there wouldn´t be weapon improvement…

P.D.I preffer loadouts.

> > I would prefer to have a choice of weapons that I know are balanced according to each other (and therefore be balanced) rather than have to choose out of a ton of attachments that would undoubtedly lead to one option being much better than anything else, and therefore be almost exclusively used by anybody.
> >
> > In plus, weapon attachments wouldn’t do much to change the weapon’s behaviour anyway, at least not compared to using a completely different weapon. Let’s just stick to what 343 Industries gave us.
>
> I mean things like Scopes.
> And yes balance should be taken into consideration.
> But since you like using your own weapons, wouldn’t this be better since every single weapon you pick up is your own customized one?

No, because weapon variety is the spice of Halo. I love using different weapons, and I’m sure I can’t be the only one.

In plus, having Halo become a one-gun game seems like it’d get old really fast.

OP We do not want CoD…

One thing that many people like about Halo is the weapon variety… Loadouts are better due to not changing the weapons but using weapons of your choice… In CoD you dont ever need to pick up strewn about weapons because you have yours.

My vote is no

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

meh

also no over here. I like having a default weapon. No need to trick it out and make it look like any different. Personally i feel Halo 4 has a chance at being a game than isn’t a one gun game. With the dmr, the BR, covi carbine and assault carbine, it sounds like we may have variety.

No you guys have it wrong, its every weapon; not just the one. This is designed not to be like Cod

Your afraid of change I get that, however, this isn’t CoD with a million different perks and custom options to add to your guns.

Halo’s weapons are basic you will have the:

AR
BR
DMR
Covenant Carbine
Assault Carbine

Which will more than likely act as your starting options, Pistol and Plasma Pistol as secondary, and your choice of grenade, along with armor ability.

The beautiful thing about Halo is that the second you see a weapon, you know what it is, and most players should understand how it works, and mathematically how many shots it would take to kill you. This isn’t an issue. . . it really isn’t

Just think about it the way I am and smile. . . no AR starts. . . EVER AGAIN. . . :slight_smile:

but in lew of that making you happy, hear is 5. . .no make that 9 Halo 4 BR’s