Mtn Dew Gamefuel question

The Mountain Dew Gamefuel, citrus cherry flavor is not even on store shelves yet.

Call me crazy but I went to every seven eleven, walgreens, cvs, rite-aid, and quik chek, near me. Not one had the Halo 4 Gamefuel mtn dew.

1. I wanna drink it because the flavor will be delicious.

2. I want to stock up on my double xp. caps even though I’m only gonna have a few. (because I workout, therefore my consumption of soda is low)

3. I just want it because it will excite me even more for the midnight launch !!!

Have any of you gotten it yet?

If not when do you think it will be on shelves?

The site http://www.dewxp.com says you can start “banking” your double xp. on Oct. 15th, so is that also when the special edition will hit shelves at stores like 7-11?

I figured they would release them a little earlier, giving the people more time to buy more… that would make more sense but who knows.

Input is desired, thank you !!!

** EDIT ** - UPDATE - It is now October 12th and there is still no gamefuel to be found. But, there is regular flavored mountain dew with double xp. codes and a Halo 4 label on them…

What is the delay with the Citrus Cherry special edition Game Fuel?

EDIT #2 - UPDATE - October 18th - Game Fuel still lacking in many places, spread far and thin. I personally have not found any yet. (Besides the Regular Mtn Dew with double xp.) which I refuse to buy. I only want Game Fuel.

20 OZ. BOTTLES are my priority.

It starts october 15 but why the hell does it say come back october 1st its so weird

Most likely.

What I find disappointing is I decided to go back and play basketball this year. I don’t want to drink any of that stuff but then I want to :frowning:

> It starts october 15 but why the hell does it say come back october 1st its so weird

It is weird. The fact that they haven’t gone on sale yet is also a little odd, you’d think they want people to buy as many as possible and when your able to bank your double xp they want everyone to bank a lot.

Idk, interesting.

Consumption in moderation won’t kill you or injure your physical performance, just be sure to hydrate more as caffeine is a natural diuretic .

As for finding it, I’m in the same situation, I haven’t ran up on any yet and being out and about is part of my daily job.

yeah, it all starts the 15th i believe. unfortunately i’ll be buying very little of this. if it didnt wreck my workout, i would be pumping this stuff like heroine. maybe i’ll just buy a bunch for my friends

Ikr. Guess we will have to start scavenging to see if theyre actually selling it and none of us know they are

> yeah, it all starts the 15th i believe. unfortunately i’ll be buying very little of this. if it didnt wreck my workout, i would be pumping this stuff like heroine. maybe i’ll just buy a bunch for my friends

lmao totally agree bro !! its funny because I workout so much, but I love gaming and drinking redbulls… (energy drinks do not make you gain weight)

but yeah, you have to at least have one so you can say you had it and enjoy it haha.

> Consumption in moderation won’t kill you or injure your physical performance, just be sure to hydrate more as caffeine is a natural diuretic .
>
> As for finding it, I’m in the same situation, I haven’t ran up on any yet and being out and about is part of my daily job.

See now that is very odd to me ! Idk, I am making it a bigger deal than it really is. I just find it interesting, however them starting it on the 15th doesn’t give to much time until launch. Ehh, whatever I suppose.

I am a college student with alot of free time luckily. So I have the time to go on hunts for this, I’ll be doing another one this upcoming friday haha.

> Most likely.
>
>
>
> What I find disappointing is I decided to go back and play basketball this year. I don’t want to drink any of that stuff but then I want to :frowning:

DO ITTTT

it will FUEL your GAME

hahahaha =D

all jokes aside, just have one. It’s almost like I feel morally obligated as a lover of Halo and this one being the one I am most hyped for to have a game fuel.

Citrus Cherry = yum

At my work, we got the Halo 4 Doritos but no Game fuel yet.

From target or walmart?

Like everyone above mentioned, it’s not even supposed to start shipping out until around the 15th. And even then it can take a couple weeks to see everywhere. It said come back on October 1st because they originally announced that there would be some kind of Halo 4 and Mountain Dew promotion going on and that they were going to reveal what it was on Oct 1st. And that was when they announced the Oct 15th start date.

> Like everyone above mentioned, it’s not even supposed to start shipping out until around the 15th. And even then it can take a couple weeks to see everywhere. It said come back on October 1st because they originally announced that there would be some kind of Halo 4 and Mountain Dew promotion going on and that they were going to reveal what it was on Oct 1st. And that was when they announced the Oct 15th start date.

That is a little late, not to smart from a marketing perspective.

Don’t question me on that, it’s my major so I am educated in that area.

I thought this stuff was gana be on shelves like 2 weeks ago?!

> I thought this stuff was gana be on shelves like 2 weeks ago?!

Exactly what I thought !!! still not out.

If it was out 2 weeks ago, they would have sold a lot of the yummy stuff already. It also would of gotten people talking, as well as a form of advertising… seems like they are waiting a little to long.

We have to wait until the 15th!?! NOOOOOOOOOO! Ugh, I really love the game fuel they made for Halo 3, and now I want more. Once this comes out I will probably drink it constantly, I love the special game flavors they make, plus it will make me even more excited for November 6th.

> We have to wait until the 15th!?! NOOOOOOOOOO! Ugh, I really love the game fuel they made for Halo 3, and now I want more. Once this comes out I will probably drink it constantly, I love the special game flavors they make, plus it will make me even more excited for November 6th.

Exactly how I feel brother !!

I don’t know why it isn’t out it really puzzles me.

I live in a big town in a suburban area very close to NYC across the river in NJ. The marketing, media, and newly released items are always here first.

So when I get it, I’ll let everyone know it is officially on shelves.

Anticipation for the game fuel and game itself is killing me slowly -_____-

O.O If you have to wait until the 15th then I am doomed! I live south of Milwaukee! I won’t get it for like another week after you! Ugh, those delivery trucks from pepsi co cannot come soon enough…

> > Like everyone above mentioned, it’s not even supposed to start shipping out until around the 15th. And even then it can take a couple weeks to see everywhere. It said come back on October 1st because they originally announced that there would be some kind of Halo 4 and Mountain Dew promotion going on and that they were going to reveal what it was on Oct 1st. And that was when they announced the Oct 15th start date.
>
> That is a little late, not to smart from a marketing perspective.
>
> Don’t question me on that, it’s my major so I am educated in that area.

What is a little too late? And I don’t care what area you’re “educated” in. The quickest way to look like you have no idea what you’re talking about is to say “I am well educated on this subject matter, just don’t ask me any questions about it.”