Mr Punctual question

The description of the aceivment Mr Punctual in halo wars is complete all missions under par time on heroic difficulty.So if a missions par time is 20-30 minutes do I have to complete it in under 20 mins or under 30 mins?

> The description of the aceivment Mr Punctual in halo wars is complete all missions under par time on heroic difficulty.So if a missions par time is 20-30 minutes do I have to complete it in under 20 mins or under 30 mins?

You must complete the mission within the UPPER limit, or in the example you give, 30 minutes.

I initially thought it was under the LOWER limit, and have beaten most of the missions under the lower limit.

> > The description of the aceivment Mr Punctual in halo wars is complete all missions under par time on heroic difficulty.So if a missions par time is 20-30 minutes do I have to complete it in under 20 mins or under 30 mins?
>
> You must complete the mission within the UPPER limit, or in the example you give, 30 minutes.
>
> I initially thought it was under the LOWER limit, and have beaten most of the missions under the lower limit.

THANK GOD! I got through like 5 missions finishing them under the lower time and once I reached mission 6 I though I was never gonna get it done in under par time.Thank you for answering!