Mr. Punctual achievement

I finished most of the campaign on legendary under par time except for dome of light which i did on coop under par time but how come i still didnt get the achievement or do i have to do the whole campaign again under pae time please help!!

Double check your stats in the menu options. Could have just missed one.

Pretty sure you don’t need to go under par, just not over. So if par is 15-20 mins then getting 19 mins and 59 seconds should be okay and still count. Not 100% sure though.

i am very sure i got most of them under par time and one mission under par time on coop

To get the achievement, you need to be able to get par time on every mission in heroic or legendary. However, they can’t be mixed. For example, you can’t do half in legendary and the other half in heroic. If this is not the case then make sure you have done every mission.

> i am very sure i got most of them under par time and one mission under par time on coop

I did all these on legendary i never even played the game on heroic

> Double check your stats in the menu options. Could have just missed one.
>
> Pretty sure you don’t need to go under par, just not over. So if par is 15-20 mins then getting 19 mins and 59 seconds should be okay and still count. Not 100% sure though.

To follow up with OP, how you check your stats is go to the “mission select” screen. As you toggle down through the list of missions, you will see multiple icons that overlay the mission image. The “Par” icon is an old-fashioned stop watch that is outlined in blue and glows. This icon will appear on every mission image that you have completed on Par.

PM me if you still have questions.

Good luck - game on!

Can a mod lock this thread :slight_smile: i got the achievement

Granted !