Mr. or Mrs. 343i

yes so can you tell me how to get the legendary ending on Halo:Reach

I’m Mr. Cheesy and you’re not going to get Mr. 343i so I’ll do. The answer is that there is no legendary ending in Reach. It’s a cool story, right?

Since when were Frankie and bs angel known as Mr & Mrs 343i? xD

Ah, I jest, haha.

In answer to your question, there is no Legendary ending for Halo: Reach. Several have attempted many things in order to “unlock it” - Legendary, Mythic, killing BOBs, other methods - but all to no avail. Therefore we conclude that it does not exist.

> In answer to your question, there is no Legendary ending for Halo: Reach. Several have attempted many things in order to “unlock it” - Legendary, Mythic, killing BOBs, other methods - but all to no avail. Therefore we conclude that it does not exist.

The hexagon is a rubicund figure in which the sum of the proletariat with the otorhinolaringologist is equal to the intermediate point of a random line which, together with a felinus comunistae, is the result of the objection of the Space Tether, therefore we conclude that the Theorem of the Diagonally Green Ducks is uniquely square and spheric, because the North turns the dishes by the banana shake with sauce of chocolate porcelain.

Yep, makes as much sense.