Mr Fish's H5 Coliseum Nerd Nade Tutorial

VVVVV Mr Fish’s H5 Coliseum Nerd Nade Tutorial VVVVV

Mr Fish's H5 Coliseum Nerd Nade Tutorial - YouTube

I just wanted to share a video that I’ve been working on for you guys, and the Halo community in general. The video is a tutorial on how to preform 17 different nerd nades that will launch the sniper or rocket right into your loving arms! Though if you want to be technical about it, there are really only 8 nerd nades (preformed once on each side) and 1 nade that’s unique to the blue team. Still though, these nerd nades can be very helpful in certain situations, and hopefully this little tutorial will be just what you need!

I’m sure there are more grenades to blast weapons to even better areas, but these are the ones that I was aware of at the time that I was making this video. Also, please know that these grenade tosses are IDEALLY lined up before the weapons are dropped onto their weapon pads, as some of these will be a little difficult to line up on your first few tries. With enough practice, these nades could feel like second nature, and you’ll be able to do them on the fly!

Also please note that you will need a plasma grenade to preform these nerd nades. Frags and Promethean grenades will not move these power weapons at all. So it’s worth learning the spawn points for the plasma grenades, and just try to keep a couple in your pockets should you want to preform these throws.

So that’s it! Hope this video helps improve your gameplay, and that you get a LOT of Combat Evolved/ Alley Oop medals!

P.S. Thank you to Jesse Baker, v Blite, and Packspace for showing me some nades! I named your grenades after you in the video! :slight_smile:

Thanks man, these are great!

I count about 7 fish. But, besides that, nice tutorials.

Thanks guys, I’m glad you liked the video! Hopefully this video will be able to improve your gameplay on that map! :slight_smile:

This is awesome! Thanks so much for providing the video.

> 2533274842490950;5:
> This is awesome! Thanks so much for providing the video.

no problem man!

I hope this little nade tutorial will be help everyone out with their Coliseum gameplay! :slight_smile: