MP maps you want to see in Spartan Ops...

I liked that they featured Complex and Ragnarok in Spartan Ops; some of the more entertaining missions take place on these maps (Shootout in Valhalla, The Didacts Gift).

Anybody have other maps that they would like to see turned into Spartan Ops missions? Pick your favorites from any of the Halo games. Here’s my personal wish list:

-Avalanche (Halo 3)
-Lockout (Halo 2)
-Breakpoint (Halo:Reach)
-Relic (Halo 2)
-Waterworks (Halo 2)
-Ridgeline (Halo:Reach)
-Standoff (Halo 3)
-Last Resort (Halo 3)
-Tempest (Halo:Reach)
-Meltdown (Halo 4)
-Ascension (Halo 2)

Terminal (H2)

Pinnical.(Reach) I’m sure they could do something creative with that thing in the center.

Wouldn’t mind seeing ‘Longbow’ and ‘Exile’ from the Halo 4 maps in SpOps, since they’re perfectly suited to the gameplay style.

That said, some of the upcoming Map Pack maps look very promising, particularly the more industrial/cityscape ones. ‘Landfall’, ‘Skyline’ and ‘Daybreak’ have definite potential for SpOps usage, in my opinion…

(of course, the nostalgic in me wouldn’t mind seeing ‘Death Island’ or ‘Blood Gulch’ being remade for Halo 4, like how ‘Valhalla’ became ‘Ragnarok’, but I’m not holding out hope for something that unlikely!)

> Wouldn’t mind seeing ‘Longbow’ and ‘Exile’ from the Halo 4 maps in SpOps, since they’re perfectly suited to the gameplay style.
>
> That said, some of the upcoming Map Pack maps look very promising, particularly the more industrial/cityscape ones. ‘Landfall’, ‘Skyline’ and ‘Daybreak’ have definite potential for SpOps usage, in my opinion…
>
>
> (of course, the nostalgic in me wouldn’t mind seeing ‘Death Island’ or ‘Blood Gulch’ being remade for Halo 4, like how ‘Valhalla’ became ‘Ragnarok’, but I’m not holding out hope for something that unlikely!)

Agreed. Longbow would be awesome. I wouldn’t mind seeing Snowbound from Halo 3 myself… not a popular map, I know, but somehow it just seem well-suited for Spartan Ops…