MP Maps like Swords of Sanghelios

I am actually playing the halo 5 singleplayer on legendary and I recognized that there some interesting levels that 343 can use for new multiplayer maps without repeating that metallic art design.

The current maps are very monotonous, metallic close quarter indoor buildings. But when I go back to halo 1 - 3 I enjoy these open natural inspired maps like blood gulch, Beaver Creek and Zansibar. Halo 5 doesn’t have this variety but the singleplayer has some good inspirations.

Swords of Sanghelios is a perfect example how to get a natural based map. The singleplayer map looks amazing, so why 343 can not transfer this map to multiplayer?

Oooh yeah I can definitely see that. My two favorite styles of maps are desert based maps and jungle based maps. I’ve always wanted to have a halo map thats inspired by the halo 3 mission Sierria 117. Like an overly thick jungle with primitive building and clearings scattered throughout.

It is rather baffling how they have all these assets and not one multiplayer map ahs used them

We need a map on Sanghelios

> 2533274824175624;3:
> It is rather baffling how they have all these assets and not one multiplayer map ahs used them

Probably all the hate Reach had using campaign sections as multiplayer maps. I, however, would love to see some variety. Suns of Anion (however it’s spelled) looks awesome as well.

> 2533274856079528;2:
> Oooh yeah I can definitely see that. My two favorite styles of maps are desert based maps and jungle based maps. I’ve always wanted to have a halo map thats inspired by the halo 3 mission Sierria 117. Like an overly thick jungle with primitive building and clearings scattered throughout.

I would love this. I saw a sweet custom maps with lots of trees in the dark with some cool thunderstorm and rain effects. I would love something like that.

Tbh this is a really good idea. You’re right saying that the style of the maps are pretty much the same. Definitely I would love to see desert or jungle maps :smiley:

Yeah, it’s a beautiful level. I’d love to fight Spartans in its majesty.

I would love to see a Warzone and a few Arena maps on Sanghelios. The architecture is awesome, plus having a map over the ocean where jumping is essential would be something no Halo 5 map really has right now.