MP gametypes in Infinity

Hello All,

What multiplayer gametypes would you like to see return in Halo Infinite?

If you have some new ideas of gametypes that we don’t have right now you can also share them.

Personally I really like:

• SWAT
  • Shotty Snipes

I want MP to be divided with classic and modern gameplay.
The classic playlists would be without spartan abilities, equipment items and armor abilites.
The modern playlists would contain all of it.
I would also love if we could change the models of our weapon type. Like change from a HCE AR to an H: Reach AR.
Everything should be from the start AND permanent. Only thing that I would like to change is armor, vehicle, weapon or map DLC.
If microtransactions would return, make it more sorted. Like the Reach system. The Reach system was perfect for MP in my opinion.

Social:

• Infection
  • Grifball
  • Action Sack
  • Warthog race
  • Team Slayer
  • Slayer
  • Super fiesta
  • Multi team
  • Castle wars CTF

Ranked:

• Big Team Battle
  • SWAT
  • Shotty sniper
  • Team slayer
  • Slayer
  • 2v2
  • 1v1

Warzone:

• Assault
  • Turbo
  • Firefight

Firefight:
The only new thing with firefight I would like to have is to fight flood.

• Reach
  • ODST

Spartan Ops:
Previous campaign missions from Reach and ODST, maybe other missions like underwater missions.
Not a connected story but a mix of different classic moments in the Halo universe.

That is my hope.

> 2533274792353982;1:
> Hello All,
>
> What multiplayer gametypes would you like to see return in Halo Infinite?
>
> If you have some new ideas of gametypes that we don’t have right now you can also share them.
>
> Personally I really like:
> - SWAT
> - Shotty Snipes

I’d like to see Ranked Doubles at launch. That’s the game my friend and I have been playing since 2, and sometimes it’s neglected at the launch of new Halos.
I’d also really like to see a return of Regicide and Ricochet. I thought those were some of the most enjoyable gametypes 343 introduced in 4.
Lastly, I know Frank O’Connor said there won’t be a Battle Royal mode, but I think Halo could actually have an awesome BR mode. It also feels like they’d be needlessly going against the grain - like going against the grain of something that’s actually fun & good and that Halo can innovate.

Let’s figure out what kind of game this is and what weapons and other sandbox elements we have before we even try to imagine what the possibilities will be. If I know one thing for sure, I know the forge community here is insane.

I want firefight to return, both ODST and Reach versions

classic invasion is the big one I’d like to have

Well it also depends on what we have for playable characters.
If we are all Spartans then there is just your basic slayer, ctf/assault, hill/territories, oddball/juggernaut
But if we could play as characters other than Spartans here are a few ideas.

• Instead of no-shield swat, ODST Swat it is swat but you are using your ODST avatar. - We already have flood combat forms as infected - Juggernaut, okay here is a twist the juggernaut is a Brute.(Brutalnaut) - Just like Elite Slayer from Reach we could have Promethean Slayer where everyone is a Promethean Knight using Promethean weapons.