MP Chatter Can't disable, Kids In Hoise

Unable to mute everyone on their headsets. I have kids in the house who also enjoy playing. Thanks to you I now am prematurely having to explain all the cuss words. Fix this immediately or I will file charges, due to the T rating this is an unacceptable failure on your part.

People that are “T” know cuss words, sounds like your kids might not be Teen. Plus you’ll note that there’s a disclaimer for all online activity, 343 and Microsoft aren’t responsible for it.

On to the technical problem. You can mute other players. You can also set your Xbox/Xboxes to Family. This will pretty much auto-set settings to more family friendly chat/multiplayer settings. You can also set your kids profiles to family/recreational, this will help keep a lot of the foul language players away.

There are a number of ways to solve the problem you’re having. But don’t throw 343/MS lawyer threats when you’re letting your not teenage children play a game marked for Teens.

> 2535405383902467;1:
> Unable to mute everyone on their headsets. I have kids in the house who also enjoy playing. Thanks to you I now am prematurely having to explain all the cuss words. Fix this immediately or I will file charges, due to the T rating this is an unacceptable failure on your part.

The Multiply-Player Chatter setting only affects in-match dialogs that pertain to other characters calling out enemy positions on the map and weapon possession.

If you would like to mute someone during a game, hold the select button then hit A over the person you would like to mute. If you want to mute everyone, then you would press X in the select menu.