Moving save game, Reviving service record

Hey guys, just two quick questions of mine.

Is it possible for me to move my Halo Reach save game from my HDD to the cloud, so I could use it when Reach finally launches with the Backwards compatibly?

Additionally my Service record got removed from waypoint after changing my GT, is there a way to bring it back?

The save transfers over automatically, but no, your service record is lost…

> 2533274931864540;1:
> Hey guys, just two quick questions of mine.
>
> Is it possible for me to move my Halo Reach save game from my HDD to the cloud, so I could use it when Reach finally launches with the Backwards compatibly?

It’s quite easy. If you don’t already save to the cloud, Xbox.com has a tutorial on how to copy or move your saved games. I usually copy rather than move :slight_smile:

> 2533274931864540;1:
> Additionally my Service record got removed from waypoint after changing my GT, is there a way to bring it back?

Yes there is - just load up Reach and play a few games with your new gamertag. It shouldn’t be long before everything syncs back up. The only games that won’t sync up after a gamertag change are Halo 2 classic, as the servers don’t exist any more

> 2533274813317074;3:
> > 2533274931864540;1:
> > Hey guys, just two quick questions of mine.
> >
> > Is it possible for me to move my Halo Reach save game from my HDD to the cloud, so I could use it when Reach finally launches with the Backwards compatibly?
>
>
> It’s quite easy. If you don’t already save to the cloud, Xbox.com has a tutorial on how to copy or move your saved games. I usually copy rather than move :slight_smile:
>
>
> > 2533274931864540;1:
> > Additionally my Service record got removed from waypoint after changing my GT, is there a way to bring it back?
>
>
> Yes there is - just load up Reach and play a few games with your new gamertag. It shouldn’t be long before everything syncs back up. The only games that won’t sync up after a gamertag change are Halo 2 classic, as the servers don’t exist any more

Cool the moving worked fine! (: As for the service record I’ll haven’t tried yet

Thanks for helping