movement = stupid!?

is it just me or is the way the spartans moved in the new footage look very unhuman/fake/ just stupid it just was one thing i noticed right away, anyways wat do u guys think

> is it just me or is the way the spartans moved in the new footage look very unhuman/fake/ just stupid it just was one thing i noticed right away, anyways wat do u guys think

Then you must not like halo, or halo 2, or even halo 3, you must not like any halo…

post the new video, i havent seen it yet

Halo has been a great series for me so don’t you complain to me over small things like walking, talk to me about your ideas on forge.

I like it…

The new footage isn’t actually “new”. It’s old footage from the conan clip. Don’t worry about it.

> The new footage isn’t actually “new”. It’s old footage from the conan clip. Don’t worry about it.

We haven’t seen some of it and some of it we have seen.

I don’t know what you mean by movement. Animations? Jump height? If you’re talking about the incredibly quick movement acceleration, I have to disagree with you. It makes strafe shooting a viable tactic again, though hopefully not the only viable combat tactic.

the movement seems similar to all the previous games am i missing something here?

I wouldn’t call it stupid, though I’d agree that hip function looks a little awkward - needs some adjustment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS9Wg-BUy0o&t=3m36s

the players were bad and uncoordinated, of course it looks bad to you. try to imagine good players doing that.

That gameplay is from the demo that was made in March. It’s the only thing outsiders are allowed to play.
We probably wont see anything new until E3.

> > The new footage isn’t actually “new”. It’s old footage from the conan clip. Don’t worry about it.
>
> We haven’t seen some of it and some of it we have seen.

All the footage is part of the same b-roll that the conan clip was on. It’s not new. These clips are on an old build.