Movement,Jumping and Throwing Nades in H4

What would you prefer?

Halo 1
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo 3:ODST
Reach

I would like to have the Movement,Jump height and “Nade Throwing”,from Halo 2 and Halo 3.I really hope it,especially cause its a sequel to Halo 3.

Halo 3:ODST:Nooooo way,the way you threw nades there was horrible.
Halo 1:Ok,never played it online and I was to young to remember.
Reach:i have no idea what Bungie thought when they made this game.Noble 6 is a fat kid forced to get into a Spartan Armor.I thought he is a Spartan.But he cant jump he is not as fast as a spartan,the “Nade Throwing” was Ok but pls 343 no nuke nades,which are as big as ****.

sry for my bad english

and now pls share your thouhts and comment

> What would you prefer?
>
>
>
> I would like to have the Movement,Jump height and “Nade Throwing”,from Halo 2 and Halo 3.I really hope it,especially cause its a sequel to Halo 3.

same here.

Halo 1- they had it perfect imo- the speed was good, so you didn’t need sprint or anything, you jumped at an adequate height w/o feeling like you’re on the moon (sorry, but that’s just how i felt about H2/3), and grenades actually had range and a fuse, and could kill you with just one.

Also, might I add, the melee system was the best too- 3 hits, otherwise you could hit them with two and kill them if moving at full speed- similar to Marathon.

Halo 3: ODST had the same grenade throwing distance and speed as Halo 3, it just looked different because the camera/perspective was lowered due to the fact that you play as a small ODST instead of a Spartan.

Also, the difference in size makes it look like you move around really fast when holding a turret in ODST.

The faster you move, the higher the skill gap. Therefore we want characters to be able to move as fast as possible, being realistic of course.

Why do you think MLG always increases the default player speed and jump height to 110% for their gametypes?

H:CE. After that, MC threw like nades like a little girl. I prefer Reach’s grenade throws over H3’s too (but I don’t like Reach’s fuse time)

> Halo 3: ODST had the same grenade throwing distance and speed as Halo 3, it just looked different because the camera/perspective was lowered due to the fact that you play as a small ODST instead of a Spartan.
>
> Also, the difference in size makes it look like you move around really fast when holding a turret in ODST.

Funny that only Spartans and Elites have the strength to lift turrets but non augmented ODSTs can lift them and move faster than either of them. lololol oversight much?

Halo: CE was close to perfect when it came to controls, so I think Halo 4 should adopt those controls. However, I would like to see some additions to how you can move. Please 343i, give me the ability to grab ledges and climb over obstacles.

Halo CE or 2 movement speed and strafing. No strafe acceleration(Like in H3 and Reach). Halo 3 grenades.

Strafing in Halo games
Notice how crisp and fast strafing is in H:CE and Halo 2

I agree, H2/3 movement, jumping and what not were awesome. We play as an SII again so lets feel like an SII again not SIII’s who can barely jump and they move way to slow. Nuke grenades suck to.

Please no strafe acceleration in H4. What is the purpose of it? realism? All it does is nerf strafing.

I’m confused, what’s “strafe acceleration”?

i pretty much liked that movement speed and the BR battle with strafing.That was what made the game skillfull and difficult,you had to have aim and you had to be good and thats what i liked.

Grenades need to bounce! That is all

Halo 2. Bring back 8 grenades total too :]

I’d love for CE’s movement and melee system. (say goodbye double melee). I like halo 3’s grenades though. They were powerful enough to be tools, but not a “zomg i’m gonna throw grenades at the first sign of trouble (cough reach).” deal.

I think H3’s core movement mechanics would work great.