Movement issues in premium slayer highlands

On highlands, it has been really bad for movement. I try to move fast but it makes my character so slow and even vehicles, also sprint stops so many times!
Is this part of Bungie’s plan? To make the defiant map pack unenjoyable?
Edit: It seems the problem is not limited to the defiant maps, I had that issue just last game on anchor 9.

I have no idea what you’re talking about maybe be clearer, and also, the Defiant map pack was not made by Bungie

… Of course I know the defiant map pack was not made by bungie!

When I move, it sometimes stops moving or moves really slow. It is fine for other people and the game is not laggy. I haven’t heard of anyone else having htis issue.

What he means is that default movement speed overall is way too slow. Reach maps are larger in scale than previous Halo games and default walk speed in Reach is way too slow and it handicaps you as a player in getting back to the action. We have to wait on our sprint or evade to recharge which takes time. Our AA’s should not be the optimal speed we want to move in but a boost in our movement speed instead.

Default movement speed is way too slow as the game currently sits making it almost impossible to gain REAL map control and aid team mates.

> What he means is that default movement speed overall is way too slow. Reach maps are larger in scale than previous Halo games and default walk speed in Reach is way too slow and it handicaps you as a player in getting back to the action. We have to wait on our sprint or evade to recharge which takes time. Our AA’s should not be the optimal speed we want to move in but a boost in our movement speed instead.
>
> Default movement speed is way too slow as the game currently sits making it almost impossible to gain REAL map control and aid team mates.

Read his second post

> > What he means is that default movement speed overall is way too slow. Reach maps are larger in scale than previous Halo games and default walk speed in Reach is way too slow and it handicaps you as a player in getting back to the action. We have to wait on our sprint or evade to recharge which takes time. Our AA’s should not be the optimal speed we want to move in but a boost in our movement speed instead.
> >
> > Default movement speed is way too slow as the game currently sits making it almost impossible to gain REAL map control and aid team mates.
>
> Read his second post

Hmm weird. Something must be wrong with the controller.
But besides the fact, we need increased movement speed.

> > > What he means is that default movement speed overall is way too slow. Reach maps are larger in scale than previous Halo games and default walk speed in Reach is way too slow and it handicaps you as a player in getting back to the action. We have to wait on our sprint or evade to recharge which takes time. Our AA’s should not be the optimal speed we want to move in but a boost in our movement speed instead.
> > >
> > > Default movement speed is way too slow as the game currently sits making it almost impossible to gain REAL map control and aid team mates.
> >
> > Read his second post
>
> Hmm weird. Something must be wrong with the controller.
> But besides the fact, we need increased movement speed.

Well yeah defiantly, I don’t think anybody would argue with you on that one. Without sprint or evade the game doesn’t feel right. The jump height could also use a boost too.

Yesterday, it was only in certain maps, today, it’s on everything online.

I switched controlers, it works fine, but when I was with the other controller, it was fine in a custom game all by myself, when a friend joined the host switched, I started havng problems again. I also tested it on the menu, it worked fine.

I’m puzzled.