Mouse XB / PvP

I’ve been trying to make my mouse work on Halo and it seems like a bug that it doesn’t, since there’s options for it. I thought that maybe it could be a specific problem with the one I got. Have any of you tried that? Any of you made it work?

Another thing is, I’m looking forward to see how this game plays on PVP too, I don’t think anyone lost any matches so far against bots. Hopefully we’ll be able to play some matches, did someone see any posts about it coming?

> 2533275033306457;1:
> I’ve been trying to make my mouse work on Halo and it seems like a bug that it doesn’t, since there’s options for it. I thought that maybe it could be a specific problem with the one I got. Have any of you tried that? Any of you made it work?
>
> Another thing is, I’m looking forward to see how this game plays on PVP too, I don’t think anyone lost any matches so far against bots. Hopefully we’ll be able to play some matches, did someone see any posts about it coming?

they will have PVP on sunday evening 4v4 if everything goes well but that is the plan. :slight_smile: