Mouse magnetism does nothing

I’m sitting in training mode testing out various settings with MnK and the mouse magnetism does legitimately nothing. I’ll leave my mouse sat, a bot will run past, and my reticule doesn’t move at all. Wanted to test how much it pulled my reticule after seeing that twitter video where the guy on controller was killing people without touching his joysticks. Has anyone else tested this? What have you noticed?

Edit: What settings on MnK have ya’ll been having success with / liking? I’ve seen a lot of posts mentioning adjusting the dead zone to 0, but I don’t actually know what that means.

> 2535422702499049;1:
> I’m sitting in training mode testing out various settings with MnK and the mouse magnetism does legitimately nothing. I’ll leave my mouse sat, a bot will run past, and my reticule doesn’t move at all. Wanted to test how much it pulled my reticule after seeing that twitter video where the guy on controller was killing people without touching his joysticks. Has anyone else tested this? What have you noticed?
>
> Edit: What settings on MnK have ya’ll been having success with / liking? I’ve seen a lot of posts mentioning adjusting the dead zone to 0, but I don’t actually know what that means.

I’ve been running with 1.6 sensitivity, but what really helped was maxing out the FOV!