Mouse Issue on Xbox

In the last flight, my mouse wasn’t detected at all, now I can press the buttons and kind of aim. It’s like I’m stuck in a small box on the screen that I can’t aim outside of. Anyone else experiencing the same?

Yeap, same issue it is locked so you can only aim around 30% of the screen area. Have tried all the settings, tried two different mice, different USB ports on my XBSX and having the same issue :frowning:

Has anyone got Mouse and keyboard working on XBOX at all?
If they have I would be keen to hear what model mouse and settings there are using.

Tried Logitech G Pro and Logitech G Pro Wireless, both had the same issue.

Regards

Same here. I’m very frustrated right now. Really wanted to give Halo Infinite a try, but it’s unplayable due to this problem with the mouse.

> 2533274816674704;2:
> Yeap, same issue it is locked so you can only aim around 30% of the screen area. Have tried all the settings, tried two different mice, different USB ports on my XBSX and having the same issue :frowning:
>
> Has anyone got Mouse and keyboard working on XBOX at all?
> If they have I would be keen to hear what model mouse and settings there are using.
>
> Tried Logitech G Pro and Logitech G Pro Wireless, both had the same issue.
>
> Regards

My friend uses a mouse and keyboard to play COD just fine, but had the same issue on Infinite. Forget what model, but it was logitech as well.

Last tech preview the mouse wasn’t detected at all so its a step in the right direction lol