Mounted Turret Commendation

Does the Turret have to still be mounted to get kills for this, or do my held turret kills count?

Also does the Warthog/Wraith Turret count toward it aswell?

1. Doesn’t have to be mounted - it still counts.

2. Vehicle turrets don’t count.

I think I’m correct in saying this, if not please let me know.

The vehicle turrets are not counted. The turrets can work both ways, mounted and detached, towards the commendations.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: You ninja’d me A Blues fan, dang it!

> 1. <mark>Doesn’t have to be mounted - it still counts.</mark>
> 2. Vehicle turrets don’t count.
>
> I think I’m correct in saying this, if not please let me know.

Your right and work towards getting the Pathfinder mod. You’ll breeze through it.

I just started Pathfinder now.

Been playing alot of Settler CTF, guarding the flag with a Turret. :slight_smile:

> 1. Doesn’t have to be mounted - it still counts.
>
> 2. Vehicle turrets don’t count.
>
> I think I’m correct in saying this, if not please let me know.

You are correct on the former, but not the latter.

Vehicle turrets are also included in the commendation. When I use the Warthog turret, be it Gauss or LAAG, the commendation will go up when I get kills with it.

tL Armada,

Does Spartan ops count then because other vehicle ones do, or does this one not as it isn’t in the vehicle section?

> tL Armada,
>
> Does Spartan ops count then because other vehicle ones do, or does this one not as it isn’t in the vehicle section?

No, The Mounted Turret Commendations is in the Player/War Games section.

It only counts Enemy Spartans.

> > tL Armada,
> >
> > Does Spartan ops count then because other vehicle ones do, or does this one not as it isn’t in the vehicle section?
>
> No, The Mounted Turret Commendations is in the Player/War Games section.
>
> It only counts Enemy Spartans.

Exactly this.

Commendations that can be obtained in Spartan Ops are as follows:

Enemies: Forerunner and Covenant.

Vehicles: Wheelman (you can obtain all 4 medals in Spartan Ops, the easiest one being Wheelman, but you will need a non-AI gunner), Banshee Destroyer, Ghost Destroyer, and Wraith Destroyer.

yeah its probs one of the easiest to get if it was it had to be attached then it would make it 10x harder :stuck_out_tongue:

> > 1. Doesn’t have to be mounted - it still counts.
> >
> > 2. Vehicle turrets don’t count.
> >
> > I think I’m correct in saying this, if not please let me know.
>
> You are correct on the former, but not the latter.
>
> Vehicle turrets are also included in the commendation. When I use the Warthog turret, be it Gauss or LAAG, the commendation will go up when I get kills with it.

OK, I wasn’t sure of the last one so thanks for correcting me.

> > > 1. Doesn’t have to be mounted - it still counts.
> > >
> > > 2. Vehicle turrets don’t count.
> > >
> > > I think I’m correct in saying this, if not please let me know.
> >
> > You are correct on the former, but not the latter.
> >
> > Vehicle turrets are also included in the commendation. When I use the Warthog turret, be it Gauss or LAAG, the commendation will go up when I get kills with it.
>
> OK, I wasn’t sure of the last one so thanks for correcting me.

No problem. I was unsure for quite awhile myself, but I happened to notice my commendation went up after using the Gauss Hog on Exile, and was reaffirmed when using the standard Hog.