Mountain Dew double XP in the UK?

Will the double XP mountain dew be available in the UK? Simple question. If it isn’t, well that’s kinda a piss-take.

No USA only…lol and its a game made by an AMERICAN game developer. That is why its exclusive to us not the other countries.

> No USA only…lol and its a game made by an AMERICAN game developer. That is why its exclusive to us not the other countries.

I’m cynical, like Mecha Cynical vs Godzilla. All I can think of is be patient UK and Canada because an American Company would sell puppy organs to toddlers if it made a dollar in other countries.

We got a competition to win copies of the game I believe. Check the mountain dew UK facebook.

> No USA only…lol and its a game made by an AMERICAN game developer. That is why its exclusive to us not the other countries.

I facepalmed.

> > No USA only…lol and its a game made by an AMERICAN game developer. That is why its exclusive to us not the other countries.
>
> I’m cynical, like Mecha Cynical vs Godzilla. All I can think of is be patient UK and Canada because an American Company would sell puppy organs to toddlers if it made a dollar in other countries.

The puppy organ industry is very lucrative in taiwan.

Sell the chips & soda on country that consumes it the most. Nobody can debate that it’s not logical.

Get DEW, get EXP and get HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

US & Canada only.

For those looking for confirmation on Canada getting it.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Will the double XP mountain dew be available in the UK? Simple question. If it isn’t, well that’s kinda a piss-take.

Dude stop crying, you have your own celebration. Quite frankly I wouldn’t have even distributed halo to your country.

> > No USA only…lol and its a game made by an AMERICAN game developer. That is why its exclusive to us not the other countries.
>
> Sell the chips & soda on country that consumes it the most. Nobody can debate that it’s not logical.
>
> Get DEW, get EXP and get HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.

In fairness to the US, the UK has a pretty bad obesity problem too. I’m pretty sure there wouldn’t much difficulty in trying to get Mountain Dew and Doritos to sell well over here (well, the latter do any way, don’t really see that much Mountain Dew in the UK though).

> > Will the double XP mountain dew be available in the UK? Simple question. If it isn’t, well that’s kinda a piss-take.
>
> Dude stop crying, you have your own celebration. Quite frankly I wouldn’t have even distributed halo to your country.

Wow. I wasn’t even complaining, I was just asking a simple question. And your last comment about not distributing Halo in the UK proves that you are one hell of a -Yoink- business man.

On topic however thanks to the very few of you who actually answered my question instead of being a complete -Yoink- about it.

>
> I facepalmed.

I did too when I saw that post.

Lots of legal shenanigans involved with having international competitions. Even if you buy a lot of Mtn Dew you’re still maybe getting a days worth of Double XP.

It won’t even matter if 343 do their own double xp weekends sometime.

> > > No USA only…lol and its a game made by an AMERICAN game developer. That is why its exclusive to us not the other countries.
> >
> > I’m cynical, like Mecha Cynical vs Godzilla. All I can think of is be patient UK and Canada because an American Company would sell puppy organs to toddlers if it made a dollar in other countries.
>
> The puppy organ industry is very lucrative in taiwan.

So, if i get the organs, can you shift them…