Motion sensor detecton speed

What are peoples opinion on not showing up on motion sensor as long as you are not shooting, sprinting or moving with equivilant speed?

> 2533274857276254;1:
> What are peoples opinion on not showing up on motion sensor as long as you are not shooting, sprinting or moving with equivilant speed?

I think it will give silenced weapons their time to shine, that is if they add any.

On the other hand it’s really made crouching redundant as we also have Clamber, so crouch jumping is not necessary.

I like it, but I just wonder how it will affect the average match of pvp. Right now we are only going against bots but will the meta shift to hiding around corners a ton since most of the time you will not be visible?

Its awful. I hope its just for ranked modes and the social modes can be actually good. Whats the point in a motion sensor when people moving normal speed can just walk up behind you and kill you. It was awful in Halo 5 when they changed it and its even worse now.

It’s an interesting change and I feel it was made to work in tandem with the pinging system, since if you see an enemy and ping him your team has a general idea that they are over in that area so they will be more aware of their surroundings when they approach. As if it was like the old system where you only don’t show up while crouching/crouch walking and standing still then the radar kinda negates the ping system for a majority of the time.