motion radar

I find the radar in this game useless. no motion is ever detected unless the enemy is like 2 feet away. any chance of it being patched either improved or taken out completely in the future?

This topic has been over posted to death…but so has every other topic. Yeah, I think radar should be increased. Not by much, but if someone is coming up behind you sprinting, you have almost no time to adjust.

> 2745051201462131;2:
> This topic has been over posted to death…but so has every other topic. Yeah, I think radar should be increased. Not by much, but if someone is coming up behind you sprinting, you have almost no time to adjust.

Lol, isn’t that the whole point! How else are you going to flank someone if you can’t even sprint behind them without them knowing?

Past Halo radars have handicapped you guys. It doesn’t teach you proper situation awareness or battlefield tactics. It promotes chaotic run and gun mosh pits without regard to positioning or firing lines.

Time to graduate into a mature shooter. Competitive level games have NO RADAR so be glad Halo left you with some noob assistance.

> 2533274792617998;3:
> > 2745051201462131;2:
> > This topic has been over posted to death…but so has every other topic. Yeah, I think radar should be increased. Not by much, but if someone is coming up behind you sprinting, you have almost no time to adjust.
>
>
> Lol, isn’t that the whole point! How else are you going to flank someone if you can’t even sprint behind them without them knowing?
>
> Past Halo radars have handicapped you guys. It doesn’t teach you proper situation awareness or battlefield tactics. It promotes chaotic run and gun mosh pits without regard to positioning or firing lines.
>
> Time to graduate into a mature shooter. Competitive level games have NO RADAR so be glad Halo left you with some noob assistance.

lol at this guy. That’s what crouch was for.

> 2533274979622648;4:
> > 2533274792617998;3:
> > > 2745051201462131;2:
> > > This topic has been over posted to death…but so has every other topic. Yeah, I think radar should be increased. Not by much, but if someone is coming up behind you sprinting, you have almost no time to adjust.
> >
> >
> > Lol, isn’t that the whole point! How else are you going to flank someone if you can’t even sprint behind them without them knowing?
> >
> > Past Halo radars have handicapped you guys. It doesn’t teach you proper situation awareness or battlefield tactics. It promotes chaotic run and gun mosh pits without regard to positioning or firing lines.
> >
> > Time to graduate into a mature shooter. Competitive level games have NO RADAR so be glad Halo left you with some noob assistance.
>
>
> lol at this guy. That’s what crouch was for.

Eh… Actually… I completely agree with him… But you go ahead and spend ten minutes a game crouching around hoping for that 4-3 k/d so that you can go positive.

I go back and forth with the radar. “I love it the less the better RAAAA NOOB” is kind of dramatic and dumb. We’ve always had hardcore playlists that were radarless so the option has been there. Honestly I’m torn for two reasons because I do like how competitive halo 5 is.
1- I do feel like sprinters who Spartan charge u from the back while ur busy having a battle do benefit from a bit of a lean toward noob-enabling. I certainly don’t understand how you can say radar encourages “run and gun mosh pits.”
2- when u aren’t playing with a team u mostly get -Yoink- ransoms who won’t talk and so it’s super hard to figure out what’s going on let alone organize map control so having a bit of radar can help you. So while I’m supportive of the competitive stuff I don’t think it’s feasible to demand that players play as teams. You end up penalizing poor schmucks like me that want to play hard but all their old halo friends have fallen off.
Anyway that’s my mostly hyperbole free two cents.