Most Xp from a single game?

Just wondering what the most xp you guys have ever gotten from a single match was. I got 33,320 from a mythic firefight match with legendary AI kill boost on. The game lasted 15:15. I’m sure it wasn’t the perfect game and people have gotten higher, but a lot of stars had to align for that to happen (especially playing with randoms).

> 2535462343655853;1:
> Just wondering what the most xp you guys have ever gotten from a single match was. I got 33,320 from a mythic firefight match with legendary AI kill boost on. The game lasted 15:15. I’m sure it wasn’t the perfect game and people have gotten higher, but a lot of stars had to align for that to happen (especially playing with randoms).

i have got 32900k with leggendary AI stats, it s odd, if you complete it early you get more?

> 2533274915965694;2:
> > 2535462343655853;1:
> > Just wondering what the most xp you guys have ever gotten from a single match was. I got 33,320 from a mythic firefight match with legendary AI kill boost on. The game lasted 15:15. I’m sure it wasn’t the perfect game and people have gotten higher, but a lot of stars had to align for that to happen (especially playing with randoms).
>
> i have got 32900k with leggendary AI stats, it s odd, if you complete it early you get more?

Nice! And yes, assuming you win round 5 you get a “speed Xp bonus” that seems to range from about 0-5000. But at the same time you also get more xp for longer games. The optimal game is quick enough to get the speed bonus but long enough to get as much of the regular xp earned.

Here’s my xp breakdown if anyone’s interested:

36,875 mythic double xp. with xp jackpot. I was lucky, I hardly ever see how much experience I gain but that day I did see it

> 2533274799077232;5:
> 36,875 mythic double xp. with xp jackpot. I was lucky, I hardly ever see how much experience I gain but that day I did see it

You post a lot of good firefight information here on the forums, but some of your info seems off for me to believe that out of the gate without proof.

First off, mythic doesn’t seems to be effected by double Xp. You can tell because under normal circumstances mythic has over double the payout than heroic or legendary, but during global double Xp (like right now) you can see heroic and legendary start to pay out way more, while mythic remains the same. (Although even with the double mythic still rewards slightly more than the boosted heroic/leg indicating that mythic has double xp on by default, just without a star beside the playlist)

Also, I’ve used hundreds of warzone xp jackpots (I also check my xp gained after almost all my games) and I’ve never seen it go above the 16.8k Xp from AI kills boost.

> 2535462343655853;6:
> > 2533274799077232;5:
> > 36,875 mythic double xp. with xp jackpot. I was lucky, I hardly ever see how much experience I gain but that day I did see it
>
> You post a lot of good firefight information here on the forums, but some of your info seems off for me to believe that out of the gate without proof.
>
> First off, mythic doesn’t seems to be effected by double Xp. You can tell because under normal circumstances mythic has over double the payout than heroic or legendary, but during global double Xp (like right now) you can see heroic and legendary start to pay out way more, while mythic remains the same. (Although even with the double mythic still rewards slightly more than the boosted heroic/leg indicating that mythic has double xp on by default, just without a star beside the playlist)
>
> Also, I’ve used hundreds of warzone xp jackpots (I also check my xp gained after almost all my games) and I’ve never seen it go above the 16.8k Xp from AI kills boost.

It was in january, I remember it because 37 is one of my favorite numbers, so I was like damn I was so close :cry:

I’m not lying to you. That day I had more than 30k experience in about 4 games, I was playing with a team and for that reason I decided not to take capture or anything. But you are right, this time they were not giving double experience as before, a friend told me the same thing and I told him that I did not know, then he went better to play legendary because there they were giving him more XP. And I can’t show you proofs because I don’t have them except my word, if you want to check it and next week they fix this from the double experience in mythical, maybe you will believe me. I remember it very well because I got 36, 35 as in 3 games that day and what I thought was that it was the limit (36), because they didn’t give me more than that.
I also did 65k+ points in mythic urban, before that, one 101 killing chain in legendary Apex, and the past week I got level 7 reqs in apex 7 round 2, I did this one for an amazing friend. If you wanna see it, it’s on my yt channel there you can see some proofs of what I comment that is possible to do here.
ps: sorry for double post.

> 2533274799077232;8:
> I’m not lying to you. That day I had more than 30k experience in about 4 games, I was playing with a team and for that reason I decided not to take capture or anything. But you are right, this time they were not giving double experience as before, a friend told me the same thing and I told him that I did not know, then he went better to play legendary because there they were giving him more XP. And I can’t show you proofs because I don’t have them except my word, if you want to check it and next week they fix this from the double experience in mythical, maybe you will believe me. I remember it very well because I got 36, 35 as in 3 games that day and what I thought was that it was the limit (36), because they didn’t give me more than that.
> I also did 65k+ points in mythic urban, before that, one 101 killing chain in legendary Apex, and the past week I got level 7 reqs in apex 7 round 2, I did this one for an amazing friend. If you wanna see it, it’s on my yt channel there you can see some proofs of what I comment that is possible to do here.
> ps: sorry for double post.

Sorry for the late reply, hit my post limit

I’m inclined to believe you, there could be some things that explain it other than you lying.

Its possible theres some extremely rare chance to get a crazy amount of Xp from a jackpot, but personally I’ve never seen it go higher or even close to 16.8k.

Maybe at some point, as you mentioned, it did give double Xp in mythic as well.

Also, I’ve never played with a team, and therefore never gotten really good times in mythical. Maybe the speed bonus goes higher than I’m aware it does.