Most would buy skins if prices were reasonable

I feel like the high prices are putting people off of buying things in the shop, yet if they cut the prices in half then more people would buy things which would make them money just fine. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t cast that wider net with cheaper prices.

1 Like

those 20 dollar bundles, id begrudgingly pay 5 dollars for if they really looked cool. but to be honest if that 1035$ figure for all bundles is true, id say just divide all prices by 10. for the hardcore players who want everything, one six month season being worth ~100 dollars of cosmetics seems if not reasonable, at least acceptable.

1 Like

Although I agree that the skins are not currently at a reasonable price, I think one of the core issues of the content on the store is that they are things that we expect to be part of the game itself, either unlock-able or part of the battle pass.

The reason anime-style skins do so well in CoD is because they are actually different, whereas what they want us to buy are things we’ve already had in the past for free. I’m not saying to flood the store with anime skins, just that the core thought behind what they want us to buy is flawed and will fail, regardless of if it’s $5 or $20.

Obviously the HCS skins can be considered the exception, but I’m still not happy that spartan colors are locked behind paywalls now.

1 Like

There’s noting “micro” about these transactions. Like I’m cool with spending a few bucks on digital paint, so long as it doesn’t cost more than an actual can of spray paint.

1 Like

Personally I still think it’s kind of ridiculous that I have to buy skins in Halo now, when in every other game you could just make your own. I wouldn’t mind if there were some really cool skins that you had to buy, in addition to customizable free options like in every past Halo game.

1 Like