Most useless loadout optics/sight?

So… We have multiple options for the optics in Warzone in Halo 5.

Which one is, in your opinion, the most useless one?

For me it’s the Hybrid Sight.
(I think even the Promethean sights would be better than that atrocity)

I don’t understand the point of Hybrid sights. They have pretty much the same range as the Recon sight for every other weapon, just making it easier for the noobs to get a longer sight for SMGs.

> 2535449076192416;2:
> I don’t understand the point of Hybrid sights. They have pretty much the same range as the Recon sight for every other weapon, just making it easier for the noobs to get a longer sight for SMGs.

I find these more distracting and irritating. I rather use any other sight for the SMG as well and it works better. :confused:

I’m not a hybrid so those sights don’t work for me.

> 2533274971171822;3:
> > 2535449076192416;2:
> > I don’t understand the point of Hybrid sights. They have pretty much the same range as the Recon sight for every other weapon, just making it easier for the noobs to get a longer sight for SMGs.
>
>
> I find these more distracting and irritating. I rather use any other sight for the SMG as well and it works better. :confused:

i prefer the hybrid sight over the recon sight. more space to see to my right. i found the devil horns distracting

Gotta be the hybrid, it just seems pointless.

I would love to use the hybrid one, if we got the damn attachments for it -.-

The Hybrid BR is an -Yoink!- of a weapon. Seriously 343. Stop it. 4 BRs would have been plenty. 10 would have been overkill. THIRTY is asinine.

for me it would be the longshot sights, especially if you already have the sentinel scope.

My choice is the longshot for the AR…

> 2533274871846258;7:
> I would love to use the hybrid one, if we got the damn attachments for it -.-

Agree.
It’s beyond any logic to have to CHOOSE between optics and attachements.
What blocks you from using the optic together with an attachement?

But yeah… it’s the REQ system. :confused:

IMO you should have to unlock the optic/sight just ONCE to be able to manually attach it to the chosen rifle - same with attachments.
(but then the REQ system wouldn’t work)

Probably the hybrid sight. I wish we could just get a custom loadout option so we can pick which weapons we want to use instead of having to scroll through them for 4 seconds to get to the one we want.

Along with quite a few others, I also think the hybrid sight is just pointless.

Even more so than armor skins, at least I’ll think about using those.

Anything Sentinel. Throws me off to much.

The Hybrid wouldn’t be pointless if we had a sight system separate from the weapons, but we don’t. Even though it’s a single model copy-and-pasted on the same weapons over and over.

But as it stands, it’s sight-only and thus terribly pointless. One may argue that it’s for better peripheral but honestly, the big glowing sight is seriously not that easy to see through, especially to the sides. Might be nice for the AR, if it weren’t for the big bulbous purple people eater it was projected from, for god’s sake.

How it is now, it just takes up req space.

Cool for lore though!

Hybrid. I don’t see the real difference from the Recon sight. I’m sure the only reason it was added was to flood the REQ pool with easy-to-make REQ weapons

> 2533274824494670;14:
> Anything Sentinel. Throws me off to much.

Try using a Sentinel BR with stabilization jets. The dirt and glare may bother you but you wouldn’t have the large amount of recoil

> 2533274861074099;10:
> My choice is the longshot for the AR…

Agreed 100%. However, I personally think that the Projection scope on the SMG is the most pointless scope ever. WHY EVEN BOTHER USING ADS?!

> 2533274971171822;1:
> So… We have multiple options for the optics in Warzone in Halo 5.
>
> Which one is, in your opinion, the most useless one?
>
> For me it’s the Hybrid Sight.
> (I think even the Promethean sights would be better than that atrocity)

Its definitely hybrid.

Recon is godly on the other hand

Well I love the Hybrid Br. Feels better than Classic Br but less range than Longshot.

I think the Ar scopes can take a hike though.

I actually like the hybrid sight for the level 3 BR and the level 6 DMR. It’s a much cleaner sight picture than the recon sight, since it’s very translucent. The Recon optic obscures more of the target, which means you have less situational awareness.

As for useless optics, I’d go with the longshot on the AR or the sentinel sight on anything. Without the extended barrel attachment, the sentinel sight only works as a telescope. You can’t hit anything at range with it. The glare on that thing makes it practically unusable on most of the maps too.