Most times you've played a Sp Ops mission?

One of the videos for Halo 4 had a 343i person saying that if you like Firefight you’ll love Spartan Ops. Well, that turned out to be a big fib. People who really liked Firefight tend to hate Spartan Ops, and people who like Spartan Ops tend to be people who didn’t like Firefight.

People who liked Firefight played it a lot. I’ve played 5906 games in Firefight. So I’d like to know how much people who say they like Spartan Ops actually play it. What’s the most times you’ve play any single mission? I played one of them twice, once solo and once with a friend.

I’m curious to know this because I’m curious to know what people are going to do after the season has ended. Will you keep playing existing missions over and over or is it more of a one-and-done thing for you?

I think a lot of people play it often even if they don’t like it. It’s the best XP grab in the game.

probably not my just go to youtube to see the rest of the episodes if they continue with purchased season…i usually just grind through spartan ops for xp and something to do

I like them enough to play them more than once, some of them are even a lot of fun. But it is no way better than Firefight. I can’t see why we can’t have both, especially once the 10 episodes are out.

> I like them enough to play them more than once, some of them are even a lot of fun. But it is no way better than Firefight. I can’t see why we can’t have both, especially once the 10 episodes are out.

They won’t be adding Firefight to Halo 4. Maybe they’ll bring it back in Halo 5 if Spartan Ops doesn’t go over too well and enough people ask for Firefight. They won’t be making any major changes to the game at this point.

> One of the videos for Halo 4 had a 343i person saying that if you like Firefight you’ll love Spartan Ops. Well, that turned out to be a big fib. People who really liked Firefight tend to hate Spartan Ops, and people who like Spartan Ops tend to be people who didn’t like Firefight.
>
> People who liked Firefight played it a lot. I’ve played 5906 games in Firefight. So I’d like to know how much people who say they like Spartan Ops actually play it. What’s the most times you’ve play any single mission? I played one of them twice, once solo and once with a friend.
>
> I’m curious to know this because I’m curious to know what people are going to do after the season has ended. Will you keep playing existing missions over and over or is it more of a one-and-done thing for you?

Many people have different reasons for playing Firefight MM in the first place. So those reasons me disperse as we realize. Such reasons will be:

-AFK Credit Farming
-Challenges (especially Firefight Thursdays)
-It’s a survivor mode (okay, not really in Reach)
-It’s a redundant and almost pointless kill-fest with next to none penalty
-People enjoy redundancy within Halo especially when they need something simple
-Onyx Commendations
-Four friend get together to actually have fun
-Generator Defense (Oh well this was removed because it provided a real challenge)
-Boosts your self-esteem momentarily knowing you killed a bunch of Covies at once with your more than over powered unlimited ammo Rocket Launcher/Fuel Rod Cannon
-Forklift

Spartan Ops might not be the same playstyle but a lot of the elements are the same.

-Reoccuring maps and enemies
-Redundant kill this, go there and push that
-Defend positions gives you a small ounce of that survival (only to be put off by you can respawn after everyone getting considerably blown to Narnia)
-You can replay all these missions however it’s less redundant because it actually has a mild story line/mission
-You may not get to play previous episodes in matchmaking and wont get as much credits but it’s no different comparison as to play custom firefight

So now we come to your posing question.

Yeah I’ll play them once in a while, especially to hear the folks in Texas doing a funny easter egg with RVB.

I’ll by no means play Spartan Ops over and over until the cows come home.