Most players suck on reach

Everytime I go on big team battle or anniversary playlist there is always players going like 2 and 20 or they don’t get any kills especially on grifball. I’ve never played an online game where players are this bad, and it seems to be only on halo reach. I’ll go on halo 3 and players are decent on there but it just seems that there is no competitive environment on halo reach. The last few games I played I went like 63-7 and one game I went 78-8 playing with one of my buddies on BTB. Most games me and my bud are just carrying the team most of the time which is fine until we always get paired up with crap players who either fool around the whole game, don’t play at all, or they just feed the enemy kills 24/7. Does reach pair us up with bad players because we normally do good every game? Or are we just unlucky with this? We have tried playing other playlists but it keeps happening to us and we have been thinking about quitting the game as a whole.

I started recording some of these games to show some of my friedss what was going on and for an example on grifball, I was playing alone and my 3 teammates were spawn killing me including 4 of the other team and I got tired of it so I killed them all with the gravity hammer and got a decent amount of kills and killed the bomb carrier and scored twice and won because they thought since I was alone they could spawn kill me. It’s almost like people on this game don’t care anymore and that’s why they group up because players on this game are normally bad? For another instance when me and my friend were playing with a random group of people against a full clan of inheritors we actually won and our team was decent. So maybe it had to do with our higher ranks finder better players. If anyone knows how I can play against a more competitive team I would be grateful.

Play the MLG playlist, not playlists that include social and “for fun” game types such as griffball where no one cares.

I’ll try the MLG playlist out, team slayer kept pairing me up with bad players and sometimes good players. Swat seems pretty competitive too but I’ll try out MLG thanks.

Play MLG. Only a handful of genuinely talented people on the playlist but still far more challenging than any other playlist.

Yes definitely the MLG playlist and SWAT as well, those are the best for skilled match-ups.

I feel the same way, there is other games for that if they want to just to mess around.

I wish people still played Invasion because I found the best people on that playlist

SWAT and MLG are probably your best bet for competitive gameplay.

to be honest most of the good reach players played soo much they arent doing it much anymore.
now the majority of reach players are little kids who got it from their older brothers, foreigners, and people without xbox one.

>>there are still plenty of great players on reach but they are doing custom games or playing MLG, swat and doubles these days.

> 2533274983213185;9:
> to be honest most of the good reach players played soo much they arent doing it much anymore.
> now the majority of reach players are little kids who got it from their older brothers, foreigners, and people without xbox one.
>
> >>there are still plenty of great players on reach but they are doing custom games or playing MLG, swat and doubles these days.

That’s unfortunate, I’ll try out MLG again, swat is pretty fun too

Try the Crucible on Destiny, lol. Every Iron Banner I play as a solo I get matched up with 5 people who go sub 0.50 k/d. I’ve never seen so many terrible PVP players as on Destiny, but I’m guessing it’s because they tie random loot drops into the post game results screen so people are just playing hoping they’ll get some gear for PVE. Destiny for me easily takes the cake for having one of the worst PVP communities, so many terrible players and they just continue beating their heads against the wall going negative game after game.

Get a team of 6 good players on invasion. Then watch the carnage.