Most over-rated gun in Halo 5?

Hey guys, what in your opinion is the most over rated gun in H5?
For me, it’s the Twin jewels of Maethrillian.

That -Yoink- is just a standard Binary rifle, but better against vehicles (still not that good tho) and yet it’s legendary?!?! Criminal! :stuck_out_tongue:

My most over-reated weapon is probably void’s tear… not only this little gun is good against vehicle but it turns out it can be quite good against player too :slight_smile:

> 2533274872647908;2:
> My most over-reated weapon is probably void’s tear… not only this little gun is good against vehicle but it turns out it can be quite good against player too :slight_smile:

That would be underrated :stuck_out_tongue:

Overrated is that stupid Railgun thats in the Ultra Rare category. Long charge time with little to no advantage. Hate that thing. Hate it.

> 2533274833937345;3:
> > 2533274872647908;2:
> > My most over-reated weapon is probably void’s tear… not only this little gun is good against vehicle but it turns out it can be quite good against player too :slight_smile:
>
>
> That would be underrated :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Overrated is that stupid Railgun thats in the Ultra Rare category. Long charge time with little to no advantage. Hate that thing. Hate it.

That railgun variant is great! You can charge it endlessly and walk around the corner and have it ready for any enemy you see! It’s pretty awesome!

> 2533274833937345;3:
> > 2533274872647908;2:
> > My most over-reated weapon is probably void’s tear… not only this little gun is good against vehicle but it turns out it can be quite good against player too :slight_smile:
>
>
>
> Overrated is that stupid Railgun thats in the Ultra Rare category. Long charge time with little to no advantage. Hate that thing. Hate it.

Good to know to avoid it. I love the Uncommon Railgun, such power. Much ammo.

> 2533274833937345;3:
> > 2533274872647908;2:
>
>
>

Misread the title hmmmmmmm… let me think about it and come back again with an edit of this post :).

Edit1: Looking through my REQ collection and the most over-rated power weapon for me is definitively the basic scattershot. It’s a rare unlock but it basically suck or at least for me. The basic shotgun can outclass this scattershot anytime imo and is only a common unlock, what about that blaze of glory that add extra range it is awesome. Scattershot… meeeehh

> 2533274882946587;4:
> > 2533274833937345;3:
> > > 2533274872647908;2:
> > > My most over-reated weapon is probably void’s tear… not only this little gun is good against vehicle but it turns out it can be quite good against player too :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > That would be underrated :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > Overrated is that stupid Railgun thats in the Ultra Rare category. Long charge time with little to no advantage. Hate that thing. Hate it.
>
>
> That railgun variant is great! You can charge it endlessly and walk around the corner and have it ready for any enemy you see! It’s pretty awesome!

Lol I hate it compared to Whiplash (the uncommon), maybe I’m not very good with it.

Any incineration cannon. What a disappointment

The DMR

The DMR is overrated??? I pluck out enemy Spartans and vehicles like nothing with it. Nothing overrated with a slightly (or maybe really) overpowered weapon.

For me, overrated would be the scattershot as well. That thing is a piece of crap.

> 2533274954830324;10:
> The DMR is overrated??? I pluck out enemy Spartans and vehicles like nothing with it. Nothing overrated with a slightly (or maybe really) overpowered weapon.
>
> For me, overrated would be the scattershot as well. That thing is a piece of crap.

I would not say the DMR is OP, but it clearly is a beast if you know how to play with it

> 2533274833937345;3:
> > 2533274872647908;2:
>
>
>

Its only rare, but it has indefinite charge time so you can hold it until you need to release it and it does hella damage to vehicles. its great.

> 2533274954830324;10:
> The DMR is overrated??? I pluck out enemy Spartans and vehicles like nothing with it. Nothing overrated with a slightly (or maybe really) overpowered weapon.
>
> For me, overrated would be the scattershot as well. That thing is a piece of crap.

Agreed. the scattershot is pretty crap lol. so fun though.

No mention of the Plasma Caster ?

> 2535467159460401;14:
> No mention of the Plasma Caster ?

Came here to say that. Eff that thing and every variant of it…

> 2535467159460401;14:
> No mention of the Plasma Caster ?

The plasma caster is good if you know how to use it. If you don’t charge it and shoot it between you and the enemy, it can kill within 2-3 shots. Also, it’s hard to tell, but it has a huge radius for splash damage.

Scattershot for me too

[deleted]

Its too slow. And I always hope a player picks it up from the other team. The Caster is terrible at close and distance ranges. If its a tight map, then it comes in handy …at times.

The Lawgiver. All the campers, sitting in the armory. Just waiting for me to come through that door, and in just a split-second, I’m on the ground