Most Notable thing about MP Maps from the Podcast

Apparently the maps aren’t going to hold true to the original 100% and will be adjusted to make gameplay better though a forge option will be available to restore the map to a more classical experience.

I just thought this was highly notable. Apparently Beaver Creek has a lift in the back up to a teleporter, the BTB map seems like it has extra places, etc. So you should expect a few major changes in the remakes by default.

Well, they probably had to change them so they’d play decently in Reach…You could say they adapted them for Reach shudder.

I’ll keep to the Classic/Anniversary playlist, thanks. I don’t want to see the changes they had to make for them to work with Reach’s abominable game mechanics.

The good news is we might see some interesting forge pieces in the Anniversary maps.

> Well, they probably had to change them so they’d play decently in Reach…You could say they adapted them for Reach shudder.
>
> I’ll keep to the Classic/Anniversary playlist, thanks. I don’t want to see the changes they had to make for them to work with Reach’s abominable game mechanics.
>
> The good news is we might see some interesting forge pieces in the Anniversary maps.

I mean it’s not just that. They talked about not being able to camp the back. That does make sense.
I’m hoping for an Anniversary playlist that has different gameplay essentially, more like the original but its new style with perhaps some map changes, and then a classic one that mimicks the originals as much as possible.

Anniversary should include the Reach maps. Classic shouldn’t.

> Well, they probably had to change them so they’d play decently in Reach…You could say they adapted them for Reach shudder.
>
> I’ll keep to the Classic/Anniversary playlist, thanks. I don’t want to see the changes they had to make for them to work with Reach’s abominable game mechanics.
>
> The good news is we might see some interesting forge pieces in the Anniversary maps.

I mean it’s not just that. They talked about not being able to camp the back. That does make sense.
I’m hoping for an Anniversary playlist that has different gameplay essentially, more like the original but its new style with perhaps some map changes, and then a classic one that mimicks the originals as much as possible.

Anniversary should include the Reach maps. Classic shouldn’t.

Mmm, I don’t mind. I can always go back to original CE multiplayer for the old stuff. I fully expected them to make alterations that would make the map better for Reach.

They stated there would be 2 version of each map, an updated one for Reach gameplay and a classic one that feels as close to the original as possible