Most kills you have achieved in a game

What has been the most kills you have ever achieved in a game of Halo 5? Mine is 87 in Regular warzone. Blood of suban too good :stuck_out_tongue:

Generally curious how high this number can get. (No lying please) and just. Friendly disccusion… no stat flaming/pumping.

Mine was a game of SF and was low 20’s (22 maybe 23) which for me is really good.

99 in Rift Ball… So close to that 100 ugh.

> 2533274826044245;3:
> 99 in Rift Ball… So close to that 100 ugh.

Almost triple digits that must have stung lol. I never heard of rift ball? I am assuming it’s a grifball variant.

> 2533274876278412;4:
> > 2533274826044245;3:
> > 99 in Rift Ball… So close to that 100 ugh.
>
> Almost triple digits that must have stung lol. I never heard of rift ball? I am assuming it’s a grifball variant.

Yeah I have always come close but to no avail haha. Yeah its in action sack, tons of fun. GB variant but you have to throw the bomb into a net in a sense, low gravity, & you get stickies!

I think it was 165 kills… In Firefight. :smiley:

In Arena, I think it was 76 or 81 kills in BTB. Don’t remember exactly.

72 in WZ. ONI Scorpion got ~50 of those.

72 in WZ on Battle Of Noctus, Bayonets are fun.

Probably around 26 in Triple Team. We sadly did not win that round :frowning:

Playing noctus with a banshee ultra (pre nerf)

I got 75 kills twice in Warzone and on the same map; ARC.

39 once in Team Slayer

16k, 9d. First ever Ranked Slayer… Downhill since then. :frowning:

I’ve had 119 kills in a BTB game and 96 kills in a Warzone game.

I’ve gotten 50+ in BTB several times, but I don’t remember the exact numbers. In warzone I have no clue.

In customs who even knows lol. In matchmaking only 42 in CTF Arena.

I’ve had over 100 kills in a grifball game (pity i didn’t screenshot it, got the kilpoc in that game too) .
I have broken 50, maybe twice on WZ.(again, no screen shot. I was on a 33 kill streak desperately wanting the unfrig)
39 in Rock 'n Rail, Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!
142 kills in WZFF, Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!

I also remember watching Spliced get 3 unfrigs in a game of of noctis. I think it was 140kills in the game

Went 40 and 3 one time in BTB.

25ish in super fiesta. Luck of the weapon draw.
Probably 30 in warzone turbo with ultra banshees. I’m sure there are people who can get 50 with ONE ultra banshees. That would not be me.