Most hard/ easy campaign.

What do you guys think is the most hard and the most easy campaign of all the main saga? (not counting Fireteam Raven because it is very subjective)

In my opinion the easiest one would be Halo 3 because well, is like a mix of all the other campaigns and if you already passed them it would be easy, but obviously with it´s hard parts like the Cortana mission or the 2 scarabs part.

And the hardest one for me would be Halo 2 because of the jackal snipers (those were really stressful), the mix between Brutes and Elites, your health and the longebity of the campaign (I think it has the most large campaign of all the franchise).

From hardest to easiest for me are 2, CE, 3, then 4. H2 is truly in a league of its own when it comes to legendary, the other games just pale in comparison. Not saying that those are a walk in the park of course, its just that H2 is ridiculous.

I dont know where to place Reach, ODST and 5. But I guess theyre on par with 3 and 4 overall, something like that. Nowhere near H2 tho, that is for sure.

2, CE, 3, Reach, ODST, 4, 5

From most difficult to least difficult, IMO.

Being able to be revived in Halo 5 where you’d normally just get capped made the game a bit less difficult.

Easy: I dunno. Probably halo 3?
it was hard in some spots but it was generally easy

Hard: Reach.
the reason for that is everyone has aim bot.
sure the halo 2 jackal snipers did.
ive been workin on the achievement A Monument To Your Sins . (Beating the campaign on solo legendary) And it is driving me crazy.
just finished Long Night of Solace. Gosh that was hard.

> 2535457312280301;1:
> __What do you guys think is the most hard and the most easy campaign of all the main saga? (not counting Fireteam Raven because it is very subjective)__In my opinion the easiest one would be Halo 3 because well, is like a mix of all the other campaigns and if you already passed them it would be easy, but obviously with it´s hard parts like the Cortana mission or the 2 scarabs part.
>
> And the hardest one for me would be Halo 2 because of the jackal snipers (those were really stressful), the mix between Brutes and Elites, your health and the longebity of the campaign (I think it has the most large campaign of all the franchise).

At least halo 2 had sword flying. I’m kidding.
i played halo 2 campaign on legendary at least 5or 6 times, on Co-op too. This was also on the OG Xbox .
i feel your pain.

> 2535426515273563;5:
> > 2535457312280301;1:
> > __What do you guys think is the most hard and the most easy campaign of all the main saga? (not counting Fireteam Raven because it is very subjective)__In my opinion the easiest one would be Halo 3 because well, is like a mix of all the other campaigns and if you already passed them it would be easy, but obviously with it´s hard parts like the Cortana mission or the 2 scarabs part.
> >
> > And the hardest one for me would be Halo 2 because of the jackal snipers (those were really stressful), the mix between Brutes and Elites, your health and the longebity of the campaign (I think it has the most large campaign of all the franchise).
>
> At least halo 2 had sword flying. I’m kidding.
> i played halo 2 campaign on legendary at least 5or 6 times, on Co-op too. This was also on the OG Xbox .
> i feel your pain.

In Halo 2 original, you do at least have the benefit that you can use the Envy skull glitch which allows Chief to get infinite active camo.

> 2535469120778295;6:
> > 2535426515273563;5:
> > > 2535457312280301;1:
> > > __What do you guys think is the most hard and the most easy campaign of all the main saga? (not counting Fireteam Raven because it is very subjective)__In my opinion the easiest one would be Halo 3 because well, is like a mix of all the other campaigns and if you already passed them it would be easy, but obviously with it´s hard parts like the Cortana mission or the 2 scarabs part.
> > >
> > > And the hardest one for me would be Halo 2 because of the jackal snipers (those were really stressful), the mix between Brutes and Elites, your health and the longebity of the campaign (I think it has the most large campaign of all the franchise).
> >
> > At least halo 2 had sword flying. I’m kidding.
> > i played halo 2 campaign on legendary at least 5or 6 times, on Co-op too. This was also on the OG Xbox .
> > i feel your pain.
>
> In Halo 2 original, you do at least have the benefit that you can use the Envy skull glitch which allows Chief to get infinite active camo.

Yeah but I didn’t know about that lol

I’d say the hardest would be Halo 2 (if you are playing on Legendary) mostly because of the Sniper Jackals. They almost never miss, will open fire almost immediately as soon as you enter their FoV, and will always aim for a headshot so if they hit you, it’s pretty much going to be an instant death.

The easiest for me would probably be Halo 4 (beat both solo Normal and solo Legendary in 6 hours)

> 2535426515273563;7:
> > 2535469120778295;6:
> > > 2535426515273563;5:
> > > > 2535457312280301;1:
> > > > __What do you guys think is the most hard and the most easy campaign of all the main saga? (not counting Fireteam Raven because it is very subjective)__In my opinion the easiest one would be Halo 3 because well, is like a mix of all the other campaigns and if you already passed them it would be easy, but obviously with it´s hard parts like the Cortana mission or the 2 scarabs part.
> > > >
> > > > And the hardest one for me would be Halo 2 because of the jackal snipers (those were really stressful), the mix between Brutes and Elites, your health and the longebity of the campaign (I think it has the most large campaign of all the franchise).
> > >
> > > At least halo 2 had sword flying. I’m kidding.
> > > i played halo 2 campaign on legendary at least 5or 6 times, on Co-op too. This was also on the OG Xbox .
> > > i feel your pain.
> >
> > In Halo 2 original, you do at least have the benefit that you can use the Envy skull glitch which allows Chief to get infinite active camo.
>
> Yeah but I didn’t know about that lol

It’s a strategy I used heavily to complete Halo 2 original (PAL) and Halo 2 Vista on Legendary. To perform the hlitch, you need to perform the following steps.

1. Pick up Envy Skull on Delta Halo
  2. Play a Master Chief mission and get a checkpoint while the active camo is sctive.
  3. Save & Quit, restart the game anf then resume the mission.

In my humble opinion…
The Easiest… Halo 3
The Hardest… Halo 2

If anyone present has tied Halo 2 legendary, with all skulls on… you will know of the insanity that you are expected to face…

Halo 4 is definitely the easiest. Halo 2 is the hardest.

My hardest campaign would be Halo CE if Gravemind from Halo 2 didn’t exist. So the hardest campaign for me would be Halo 2 just for that level.
My eassiest campaign would be Halo 4, i found it pretty easy each level of it, except for the final mission where you have to fight against a lot of knights but there’s enough ammo to fight against them.

I think i say for everyone that if you’ve completed halo 2 on legendary, every other halo is mostly a walk in the park.

Most difficult campaign is Halo 2. Easiest campaign is Halo 4.

Hardest would be Halo 2 by a long shot. The Snipers, the bullet sponge Brutes, the ridiculous firing speeds and high amounts of RNG all come together to make Halo 2 Legendary a nightmare to complete, Gravemind and Regret especially.

As for easiest, I feel it’s a toss-up between Halo 3 and 4. Halo 3 has a large number of vehicle sections, which can be a pain on Legendary because gunner AI can hit-or-miss, but overall it’s not that hard. Halo 4 has the Prometheans, which more annoying than hard because of their teleporting, but it’s relatively painless overall.

Easiest to hardest this order:
Combat Evolved
Halo 3 ODST
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Halo 2

Okay so just recently I finished halo 3 on heroic. And I had such a hard time on the flood levels that it was not even funny. They are absolute monsters on heroic they were 1-3 shotting me every time so I had to just not get hit at all or shoot them before they could hit me. overall I think that halo 3 has some hard spots in the campaign but its def not the hardest I’m just a dumb square brain.

Hardest: Halo 2 (jackal snipers :I)
Easiest: Halo 5 because of the variety of weapons always at your disposal