Most Annoying Thing On Warzone

I’m love Warzone so much, its fun and the best way to get lots of req points the only thing that annoys me is having the boss stolen from you. When shooting a boss I tend to get points (usually) and not get the points. You’ll put a lot of effort into trying to kill them but a teammate(s) steals your kill/points when you clearly know that it was yours already, you did the most damage but lose it like wtf 343 fix this -Yoink- or something or not I’ll just have to keep putting up with it right lol.

You’re worried about your teammate stealing your kill? Go play some more, then come back with the enemy team steals your kill.

> 2533274794654161;2:
> You’re worried about your teammate stealing your kill? Go play some more, then come back with the enemy team steals your kill.

I’m iust saying I’ve had occasions where I’m fighting the boss and a teammate literally waits for me to make the health bar low so they can blow them up I know our team still gets the points it’s just the personal score I’m ranting about I clearly want our team to win just hate getting something stolen from you :slight_smile: