Most annoying problem about Warzone

Nearly every time I play Warzone, as soon as we take the closest capture point. 2-3 enemy Warthogs come flying in murdering any ground soldier that isn’t in the base.

lol, yeah man. Tell your dudes to get in the base.

Have yet to see this.

Well don’t stand outside? Get a railgun/splaser/rockets and take the -Yoink- out. heck the BR is good enough to take out vehicles in this game easily!

> 2576836393959214;3:
> Have yet to see this.

me too, warthog gunners are actually pretty easy to take out, which I also understand because otherwise everyone would spam warthog. But I think this will be a issue in BTB, since the warthog should be more powerful there.

ONE of the things is this…
Say you took base. and are going for East/west armory… after that almost everyone goes for Spire ( makes sense)

After your team looses the spire… it’s a big -Yoink- battle for the spire… (here is the problem)

WHY DON’T PPL REALISE THAT YOU CAN ACUALLY FLANK AROUND AND TAKE THE OTHER TEAMS ARMORY!! Gaaaahhhh so annoying… sure marines are easy pickings… but if 4-5 enemy spartan’s come charging in i can’t hold that armory…
This happens alllllll the time… and on top of that… 2-3 players of the enemy team use banshee and destroyes the noobs…

a well… rant rant… whine whine… sticking to Arena…

> 2533274820441404;5:
> > 2576836393959214;3:
> > Have yet to see this.
>
>
> me too, warthog gunners are actually pretty easy to take out, which I also understand because otherwise everyone would spam warthog. But I think this will be a issue in BTB, since the warthog should be more powerful there.

i dont think so. its just as easy to shoot them out with your pistol.

My biggest issue is the horrible radar we have. I love the game. But I hate the radar. I have lost count of how many times I have gotten killed by somebody turning the corner that would have shown up on radar and at least given me chance to defend myself. With quick kills that is not even a possibility. I love all the guns. Don’t want them nerfed. But radar has me not wanting to play. I’m still playing, but I do get really frustrated about it.