Most annoying/OP power weapon to deal with?

What do you think is the most OP/annoying weapon in the game? Please explain why, and feel free to use clips(links to clips)! Personally, I think The Answer is, in that match, there were around 3-5 The Answers on the field.

If you would, please say what you think is best weapon and power up combo, for this, no choosing Sniper Weapons+Damage Boost. Personally, I personally think Whispered Truth+Active Camo is a good one.

Suppressor, those things will -Yoink- you up!

> 2533274871396650;2:
> Suppressor, those things will -Yoink- you up!

Only at the beginning of a game really, if at level 3 reqs, I would prefer a Razor’s Edge, which is great against wasps.

Either The Answer or the anti-everything rifle (Nornfang)

> 2533274818737568;4:
> Either The Answer or the anti-everything rifle (Nornfang)

Agreed, wholeheartedly(I don’t care if I spelled it wrong)agreed.

Other than one shot kill weapons, I’d say The Answer because you can’t really shoot back unless you have an overshield equipped since it messes up your screen.

I’d have to go with The Answer, but at the same time I feel like a hypocrite because it really is THE ANSWER to everyone’s problems. It can snipe, it can take out vehicles, it can wipe out an entire team, twice, without reloading. The Answer is Satan’s personal side arm as it rains hell down on everyone opposite end of the barrel.

Hate going up against it, love using it.

The Answer and Blaze of Glory are nightmares to even survive against. Both weapons chew apart Overshields at the drop of a hat, and turns any vehicle (ground or aerial) into a smoking pile of rubble. Don’t even get me started on pairing these things with Active Camo.

Since everybody has already said The Answer I gotta go with Whiplash. By the time you see that blue light charging up you are already dead.

Voids Tear.

Nothing like going for a noob combo where the charge lasts indefinitely, and the first shot holds your target still while you switch weapons…

> 2533274894783242;10:
> Voids Tear.
>
> Nothing like going for a noob combo where the charge lasts indefinitely, and the first shot holds your target still while you switch weapons…

Oh yeah, this thing is beyond hair-ripping annoying. I’ve lost so many vehicles to this dinky thing.

Shotgun and camo with upgraded thrusters almost never fails especially with a decent shot gun.

I always seem to do better if I don’t use blaze of glory I don’t know if it’s given me away or people try harder to take me down because I have it.

Voids tear. Hate being stuck in that thing… if it catches me off guard i sometimes jump a little lol.

Anything that is OP

The Storm Rifle