Most Amazing Map Idea Ever

Okay I just want to say that it’s a shame I didn’t post this sooner. Anyways, wouldn’t it be cool if the map somehow changed in game?? Like maybe it might slowly switch from day to night, or maybe an avalanche could occur?? Even something simple like a man-cannon or bridge breaking… All of the maps now seem absolutely solid, and nothing in the environment changes. I just thought that this was an extremely cool idea. If I am wrong about any of the things that I have said please let me know.

Like this.

What they should do is make a mix of forge world and that sand trap map from halo 3 with the multiple levels to it, and have a low gravity portion on the top layer that could be forged on.

I want the terminal train back.

I’ve wanted something that would allow you link triggers and buttons to other objects so that when you activate them, they react a certain way.

Maybe do something that allows you to set up paths for certain objects to take as designated by Forge-placed lines. Press a button and a Platform rises, or floats across a gap or something.

I would like a river That was so strong it could pull you off a waterfall.

Your idea can’t trump the best idea of all maps: It is good.

Animals that attack players if they get to close they would also chase that player until it dies or kills the player.

> I want the terminal train back.

This.

And I liked how Last Resort/Zanzibar (even though I hated the map overall) had the big spinning wheel that you could go under, ride on, get on top of, etc.

Same goes for Ascension from Halo 2. Halo Reach’s bastardized Forge version (aka Pinnacle) just sucked. It looked the same as every other Forge map, didn’t have the “personality” that Ascension did, didn’t have the Banshee, didn’t have the moving satellite antenna in the middle, etc.

> > I want the terminal train back.
>
> This.
>
> And I liked how Last Resort/Zanzibar (even though I hated the map overall) had the big spinning wheel that you could go under, ride on, get on top of, etc.
>
> Same goes for Ascension from Halo 2. Halo Reach’s bastardized Forge version (aka Pinnacle) just sucked. It looked the same as every other Forge map, didn’t have the “personality” that Ascension did, didn’t have the Banshee, didn’t have the moving satellite antenna in the middle, etc.

I like the wheel to.

Your idea is good if it is limited. Halo is too quick of a game to have the ability to blow a hole through a wall like Battlefield, but small things, like the stalactites on Waterworks, are definately fun to include.

It’s a great idea, but it has been implemented in multiple games. It’s not like this is a new idea. I would like this to be added into Halo 4, but it won’t happen.

> Animals that attack players if they get to close they would also chase that player until it dies or kills the player.

You having a laugh? I not only have to contend with 4+ people trying to kill me every which way, now I have to worry about a badger nipping round and munching my nuts? No thank you!

> > Animals that attack players if they get to close they would also chase that player until it dies or kills the player.
>
> You having a laugh? I not only have to contend with 4+ people trying to kill me every which way, now I have to worry about a badger nipping round and munching my nuts? No thank you!

You got sprint don’t ya.

> > > Animals that attack players if they get to close they would also chase that player until it dies or kills the player.
> >
> > You having a laugh? I not only have to contend with 4+ people trying to kill me every which way, now I have to worry about a badger nipping round and munching my nuts? No thank you!
>
> You got sprint don’t ya.

No animals in Halo.

This is not Cabela’s Big Game Hunter we’re talking about here…

> > > > Animals that attack players if they get to close they would also chase that player until it dies or kills the player.
> > >
> > > You having a laugh? I not only have to contend with 4+ people trying to kill me every which way, now I have to worry about a badger nipping round and munching my nuts? No thank you!
> >
> > You got sprint don’t ya.
>
> No animals in Halo.
>
> This is not Cabela’s Big Game Hunter we’re talking about here…

it should be, I know I’d buy a Halo Big game hunter.

Is Halo the on MP game you’ve ever played? Because these amazing ideas have been in use for years in other games.