Mortal Kombat X Master Chief?

Now ive heard that the developers of Mkx are going to cast Sweet Tooth as a PLaystation exclusive fighter. I ask you this who would you like to see as the Xbox exclusive?
Id like to create that buzz. Master Chief or Arbitor on Mkx!

If Chief were in, I could imagine his fatality being he pulls off what he done to Captain Keyes, except Chiefs fist goes through the opponents head and he just kicks the body, right off, with the opponents head stuck in his fist and he simply just shakes his hand to where the head falls off. Arby’s fatality could be where he goes all energy sword crazy and then simply stabs the foe through the throat (or wherever he stabbed Truth at) and then beheads the opponent.

Good enough eh? No? Maybe?

Theres already a thread regarding this topic here.

It’s just even on the same page as yours, so it seems like you just opened another thread on the same topic or reposted the other one which will most likely get you a lock.

> 2533274931864540;3:
> Theres already a thread regarding this topic here.
>
> It’s just even on the same page as yours, so it seems like you just opened another thread on the same topic or reposted the other one which will most likely get you a lock.

Check the date smart guy. I guess we were thinking the same thing. Go troll someone else.

> 2533274868013972;4:
> > 2533274931864540;3:
> > Theres already a thread regarding this topic here.
> >
> > It’s just even on the same page as yours, so it seems like you just opened another thread on the same topic or reposted the other one which will most likely get you a lock.
>
>
> Check the date smart guy. I guess we were thinking the same thing. Go troll someone else.

The posts had a difference of two hours in between and the first one was on the first page of this section, so you easily could have seen that there already was a post (“smart guys” notice such things).
Anyways it was just a friendly reminder, but seems like you like to call other persons names, which makes you look immature and has no place in this forum. Waypoint is still a place where communication should be on a friendly level, so a less provocative writing style would be appreciated.

> 2533274931864540;5:
> > 2533274868013972;4:
> > > 2533274931864540;3:
> > > Theres already a thread regarding this topic here.
> > >
> > > It’s just even on the same page as yours, so it seems like you just opened another thread on the same topic or reposted the other one which will most likely get you a lock.
> >
> >
> > Check the date smart guy. I guess we were thinking the same thing. Go troll someone else.
>
>
> The posts had a difference of two hours in between and the first one was on the first page of this section, so you easily could have seen that there already was a post (“smart guys” notice such things).
> Anyways it was just a friendly reminder, but seems like you like to call other persons names, which makes you look immature and has no place in this forum. Waypoint is still a place where communication should be on a friendly level, so a less provocative writing style would be appreciated.

I apologize for the manner in which I worded or defended MY post. Further more, if you notice the other post was locked. I guess I was offended that you would, in my eyes, immediately attack my post. You where basically wrongly accussing me of copy catting. Also, I have played you in Halo, so I look at your remarks as a put down and perhaps an attempt of retaliation. I also apologize for calling you a smart guy. It was unjustified and admit I was wrong.

Anyway a Haloite in MKX would be great cross promotion and introduction to gamers who have never had the chance to play the greatest franchise ever!