Morph Sight

Can anyone help a guy out? I’m underway and I’m very curious how the morph sight works/feels. Does it change the shots on the weapon or is just another “this sight on the weapon you want”? Thanks everyone.

It’s a Lightrifle scope on other weapons, that’s it. Doesn’t affect the weapon like attachments do unfortunately. That’s my ONE gripe with the Hybrid/COG/etc scopes, is that you can’t couple them with Kinetic Bolts or Sound Dampener.

> 2533274850869596;2:
> It’s a Lightrifle scope on other weapons, that’s it. Doesn’t affect the weapon like attachments do unfortunately. That’s my ONE gripe with the Hybrid/COG/etc scopes, is that you can’t couple them with Kinetic Bolts or Sound Dampener.

Agree well that’s sad to hear. Thanks for the reply though. Actually might still use it though as I am a fan of the “openness” of the sight.

> 2533274850869596;2:
> It’s a Lightrifle scope on other weapons, that’s it. Doesn’t affect the weapon like attachments do unfortunately. That’s my ONE gripe with the Hybrid/COG/etc scopes, is that you can’t couple them with Kinetic Bolts or Sound Dampener.

Right? I think it should be an option.

Here is how I think it should work:

1. Pick your base loadout weapon.
  2. Next option is to choose your unlocked sights for said loadout.
  3. Add one unlocked mod to your weapon, (Silencer, Kinetic Bolts, Energy Bayonet etc…) or none.

You keep the req card and energy level thing, but you get a little more control on your loadouts (It also cuts back on useless req cards). I think that would be awesome and I would try different things out more often.

> 2533274961306591;4:
> > 2533274850869596;2:
> > It’s a Lightrifle scope on other weapons, that’s it. Doesn’t affect the weapon like attachments do unfortunately. That’s my ONE gripe with the Hybrid/COG/etc scopes, is that you can’t couple them with Kinetic Bolts or Sound Dampener.
>
> Right? I think it should be an option.
>
> Here is how I think it should work:
> 1. Pick your base loadout weapon.
> 2. Next option is to choose your unlocked sights for said loadout.
> 3. Add one unlocked mod to your weapon, (Silencer, Kinetic Bolts, Energy Bayonet etc…) or none.
>
> You keep the req card and energy level thing, but you get a little more control on your loadouts (It also cuts back on useless req cards). I think that would be awesome and I would try different things out more often.

Agree. Maybe 6? I’m sure with the “success” of the req system they’ll keep/make a new version.

> 2533274822619645;3:
> > 2533274850869596;2:
> > It’s a Lightrifle scope on other weapons, that’s it. Doesn’t affect the weapon like attachments do unfortunately. That’s my ONE gripe with the Hybrid/COG/etc scopes, is that you can’t couple them with Kinetic Bolts or Sound Dampener.
>
> Agree well that’s sad to hear. Thanks for the reply though. Actually might still use it though as I am a fan of the “openness” of the sight.

Looks cool on the DMR as well.

> 2533274870717152;6:
> > 2533274822619645;3:
> > > 2533274850869596;2:
> > > It’s a Lightrifle scope on other weapons, that’s it. Doesn’t affect the weapon like attachments do unfortunately. That’s my ONE gripe with the Hybrid/COG/etc scopes, is that you can’t couple them with Kinetic Bolts or Sound Dampener.
> >
> > Agree well that’s sad to hear. Thanks for the reply though. Actually might still use it though as I am a fan of the “openness” of the sight.
>
> Looks cool on the DMR as well.

That’s what I’m hoping for. The normal DMR sight always feels so crapped and feel like I can’t see enough beyond it.

> 2533274822619645;7:
> > 2533274870717152;6:
> > > 2533274822619645;3:
> > > > 2533274850869596;2:
> > > > It’s a Lightrifle scope on other weapons, that’s it. Doesn’t affect the weapon like attachments do unfortunately. That’s my ONE gripe with the Hybrid/COG/etc scopes, is that you can’t couple them with Kinetic Bolts or Sound Dampener.
> > >
> > > Agree well that’s sad to hear. Thanks for the reply though. Actually might still use it though as I am a fan of the “openness” of the sight.
> >
> > Looks cool on the DMR as well.
>
> That’s what I’m hoping for. The normal DMR sight always feels so crapped and feel like I can’t see enough beyond it.

Pic.

Morph Sight looks like an improved version of covenant hybrid sight.
It has a good bullet magnetism and visibility than human’s.