Morgan Kinsano DLC campaign ?

I would like to see Kinsano have her own DLC campaign. And having kinsano story start at the awakening the nightmare but in her view. And have cool cutscenes like the one they had in awakening the nightmare. And maybe one new leader.

I wouldn’t mind this.

But I think it would also be great to have a campaign about her backstory. Have the first act be her and the Insurrection fighting the UNSC, second act be her with the Spirit of Fire against the Covenant, and the third act be her in Awakening the Nightmare.

I’d pay for that!

I doubt any new dlc is coming unfortunately.Only thing they’ll do is patching multiplayer units and leaders

> 2533274830166194;3:
> I doubt any new dlc is coming unfortunately.Only thing they’ll do is patching multiplayer units and leaders

If that.

She certainly needs some character development as shes one of the few leaders that have little to no back story or any development put into them aside of her obsession with burning your structures to the ground.

We need it man. I want this so badly. She is a great character… She has a lot of potential.

> 2533274927740213;2:
> I wouldn’t mind this.
>
> But I think it would also be great to have a campaign about her backstory. Have the first act be her and the Insurrection fighting the UNSC, second act be her with the Spirit of Fire against the Covenant, and the third act be her in Awakening the Nightmare.
>
> I’d pay for that!

I personally thought at first the Campaign DLC was going to be her but I’m fine with Major Vaugh.