More weapons!

Seriously wth was bungie thinking taking out all of the weapons that were in halo 3? i loved the variety of weapons and the fact you could duel wield some of those weapons. Ever since reach all i see people use is the DMR when in halo 3 people would use the BR, SMG duel wielded with plasma rifle, two spikers (these are some examples.) These made Halo 3 one of the better games.

Most importantly I WANT MY COVY SNIPER BACK %&$# the Focus Rifle.

> Seriously wth was bungie thinking taking out all of the weapons that were in halo 3? i loved the variety of weapons and the fact you could duel wield some of those weapons. Ever since reach all i see people use is the DMR when in halo 3 people would use the BR, SMG duel wielded with plasma rifle, two spikers (these are some examples.) These made Halo 3 one of the better games.
>
> Most importantly I WANT MY COVY SNIPER BACK %&$# the Focus Rifle.

The beam rifle was overpowered because it could be shot twice in succession for a instant kill or can be pulsed so you would never have to reload. As for the BR, the DMR was to replace it for a different paced battle as was the addition of armor abilities. As for dual-wielding, it completely outshined single-weld weapons such as having one SMG could outgun an assault rifle (holding 2 at the same time is just absurd). As I am fond of holding 2 SMGs or any mixture of dual wield weapons it was just too difficult to win in close range. If I were you I would play Halo 3 again if you are unsure about the changes that are being made, it still is xbox live accessible and has a friendly community.