More warzone gametypes

There are only 3 warzone gametypes to tons of arena games. warzone is really fun but with only 3 modes it’ll get boring after a while so in order to keep people playing warzone we need more games modes to play. so here are a few other games that I think should either be temporarily added or added as a permanent game mode.

Firstly, warzone turbo needs to make some return, whether it stays for a week or forever, we need it back. and maybe even turbo modes for the other 2 warzone gamemodes, and if a turbo mode is introduced to firefight then there would be no extended response time.
Fiesta warzone modes for all 3 should also be added, and here’s how it would work. the leveling system will still exist and it will determine what weapons you can recieve. let me put it this way, if you are level 5 then your load out weapons will be randomly selected if they are level 5 or below. if you want a req weaopn, vehicle or power up it works the same way. there would be infinite random cards, common, uncommon, rare, etc.
I’ve noticed a game some one made called arena warzone so I’m thinking we need something similar. it will be 2 teams of 5, with no ai, and no vehicles but req weapons and load outs still exist. it would take place on arena maps and there would be strong hold areas. the core would be a small power core like from forge and surrounded by a shield that can only be removed if every strong hold is captured. the game requires either the core to be destroyed or 100 points to win. spawning however will be random just like most arena games.
We all want a classic firefight mode so let’s have a warzone firefight survival. still with 5 rounds and reqs but your only objective is to survive impossible odds. everyone will have 5 lives of their own so that we don’t suffer from the idiots that like charging warden with a gun goose, and you gain 1 life for every round that is completed. there are 10 rounds each 3 to 5 minutes long, 3 minutes if a boss is present and 5 minutes if it’s just waves of enemies. of courise the reason why it seems so long is because it takes you back to good old firefight endlessness, don’t worry, you won’t survive that long >:D
Warzone…well I can’t think of a name, but basically no reqs. just loadouts. for those tough guys that wanna go the whole match with just br’s and dmr’s. this will prove especially challenging when fighting bosses.

I tried to make sure I listed some that are just mindless fun for casual players and some that are challenging for the competitive players.

Read some good suggestions here…

I totally agree to more warzone game types!

How about Warzone Containment? It’s basically Infection upscaled to the likes of Warzone. Warzone Assault maps would be recommended.

The arena warzone idea sounds horrible.

> 2535429593088083;3:
> How about Warzone Containment? It’s basically Infection upscaled to the likes of Warzone. Warzone Assault maps would be recommended.

I would actually really enjoy that

> 2533274924401014;4:
> The arena warzone idea sounds horrible.

I was kinda just wondering what warzone would be like on a smaller scale but it would mean that the maps and everything would shrink to fit the player size and that would end up resulting in a lack of vehicles. I was really just hoping to find a way for it to work.

> 2533274889282194;5:
> > 2535429593088083;3:
> > How about Warzone Containment? It’s basically Infection upscaled to the likes of Warzone. Warzone Assault maps would be recommended.
>
>
> I would actually really enjoy that

Yeah, I can’t see Warzone infection working on regular warzone maps, but it could work on Assault maps.

The more the merrier! Although we do have to keep population in mind.

This is awesome!

I agree we need more WZ gametypes and your ideas sound really good.

YES MORE WARZONE I LOVE IT

You know I just realized I messed up and said 5 rounds then 10 rounds on firefight…let’s just go with 10

I want a balanced warzone with no snowball effects.

Either wazone infection or warzone breakout.

I would play the -Yoink- out of Warzone Firefight Turbo.

> 2533274962122285;13:
> I want a balanced warzone with no snowball effects.

The snowball effect is caused by the req system itself, so I don’t think that’s even possible outside of turbo

> 2533274904158628;15:
> I would play the -Yoink- out of Warzone Firefight Turbo.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274962122285;13:
> > I want a balanced warzone with no snowball effects.
>
>
> The snowball effect is caused by the req system itself, so I don’t think that’s even possible outside of turbo

I also would still want a build up of req level as the game plays out. I’m not a fan of turbo I like having use of lower cost reqs as well.

> 2533274962122285;16:
> > 2533274904158628;15:
> > I would play the -Yoink- out of Warzone Firefight Turbo.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > 2533274962122285;13:
> > > I want a balanced warzone with no snowball effects.
> >
> >
> > The snowball effect is caused by the req system itself, so I don’t think that’s even possible outside of turbo
>
>
> I also would still want a build up of req level as the game plays out. I’m not a fan of turbo I like having use of lower cost reqs as well.

Well then I don’t know what to tell you :confused:

I love the game, we play warzone using the squad system and do fairly well…I agree we need more game types for this Playlist

Why not have the equivalent of BTB Slayer but on warzone maps without the base caps? 12v12…
Match teams 12/12 against party’s no less then 8/12 and make it a strict rule
Match 8/12 with parties no less then 5/12
If it were done this way it would be very entry level friendly and would open up the game type to a larger population it wouldn’t be perfect but it wouldn’t be such a mess for new players to jump in and use the weapon variants and have some chance of success

I’m just praying for turbo to make a return.

Warzone containment sound great, also the old good firefigth.